42. It's Sometimes Seinfeld in Philadelphia (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S13E07)
- Stugutz (The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz, 10-15-18)
- "Wooden, yet cuddly. Step aside, Josh Hartnett." (Bob's Burgers, S09E03)
- Ian + Mickey + Frank Ocean (Shameless, S09E06)
"I work with my sister too, Sara."
"Oh, it's 'Sah-rah.' Tara does not like me to rhyme." (Kidding, S01E06)
"I defeated Michel Kwan."
"Oh, I've heard of her."
"No, you haven't. He's 47 and French." (Kidding, S01E06)
"That's our parakeet, Tara-keet."
"She says 'our,' but I was the one that rescued you from that pet store." (Kidding, S01E06)
- ♫: Bauhaus (Kidding, S01E06)
"Am I an alligator?"
"I don't know what you are."
"Oh, uh, um, uh, I was in Children of a Lesser God and The Doctor. Um, Damages season two?" (Camping, S01E01)
- "Do you want me to have a dysfunctional pelvic floor the whole of your birthday weekend?" (Camping, S01E01)
- "Oh, shit! Ronan Farrow!" (South Park, S22E04)
"Sorry, you got me at a bad time. I'm busy."
"You're dead. What do you have to do?"
"I got to look out the window and cry while I masturbate. It's my daily thing." (American Horror Story: Apocalypse, S08E06)
- Censoring "retarded" but not "fuck" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S13E07)
"We can't even just sit around having memories without things getting out of hand."
"Well, at least we're not being lazy, right? We're coming up with new stuff." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S13E07)
- RT: Kevin Garvey Sr. once visited Sydney and "this hippie with a red headband walks right up to me and says, 'Do you wanna talk to God?'" Which is exactly what happens to Chidi in the park before the sprinklers go off. (The Good Place, S03E05)
"A complete account of every single thing we've done and learned."
"I added all the data we've gathered here on Earth in chart and graph form, and I added a pretty tasty little recipe for cinnamon rolls made out of pizza dough." (The Good Place, S03E05)
"Hey, nice Carmen Sandiego sleeping bag."
"Actually, it's a knock-off."
"Oh, Miranda Sanfrancisco."
"My mom bought it at the 99 cent store that also sells milk." (Big Mouth, S02E08)
- "Sacramento can eat its own ass." (Big Mouth, S02E08)
"Um, what's that duct tape trash bag next to your stuff?"
"Oh, that's my sleeping bag. It doubles as a car window." (Big Mouth, S02E08)
"If you can look up at the sky, there are many constellations visible tonight."
"And also, as a teacher who wants to speak, I will say the stars are just like us. I heard that from the gas pump TV, but don't drink the gas, kids, 'cause it's expensive." (Big Mouth, S02E08)
- "You know how I can tell when you're lying? You look like Mitch McConnell." (Big Mouth, S02E08)
"You truly are an enigma."
"You're not supposed to say that word anymore." (Big Mouth, S02E09)
- "These girls are hot, but they smell like herring and dark bread. You got to kiss somebody else to get the dark bread taste out of your mouth." (Big Mouth, S02E09)
"He called you a gigantic jizz creep."
"Well, maybe he's right, maybe I am. I mean, look at me."
"Hey, man, you look great. Women are into soggy guys. Says so right here in Soggy Guy Monthly." (Big Mouth, S02E09)
- Big Mouth Season Grade: D
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Snowfall
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Who Is America?