5. Papa Poutine (Riverdale, S02E12)
- Talkin' Football (Jeopardy!, 02-01-18)
- Natalie's Second Rap (Saturday Night Live, S43E13)
- Naked Fight (Altered Carbon, S01E08)
- Shameless Season Grade: D
- Justin Forsett and Miesha Tate (Shark Tank, S09E20)
- "You can't scrub it from the internet. Everything on the internet is permanent. It's digital herpes." (Crashing, S02E03)
- "Of all the people in the world that you could've pissed off, Bill Burr is the worst. He's out there, he's, he's…MMA! He's involved with the MMA community! He's friends with Joe Rogan!" (Crashing, S02E03)
"And after the 11:00 news, it's The Late Show With David Letterman."
"Louis, you can stay up and watch that old man and his piano gremlin, but I'm going to bed." (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E14)
- "He's having a panic attack! Breathe into your mother's knock-off purse." (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E15)
- "Why does he suddenly need to breathe into my authentic Chanel purse?" (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E15)
- "Oh, no! He's having a panic attack! Who has a knock-off Chanel purse he can breathe into?" (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E15)
- "How do you shower?" (Black Lightning, S01E03)
- "Don't sexualize my name, please." (Baskets, S03E02)
"Never trust anyone with three names. James Earl Ray. John Wilkes Booth."
"David Lee Roth." (Baskets, S03E02)
- "On Law and Order, bartenders are always being evasive for no reason." (Baskets, S03E02)
- "Could I compensate you for that information? I've got a couple of fives and some Certs." (Baskets, S03E02)
"What? He's a shepherd from the Basque region in Bakersfield?"
"Yeah, there's a big Basque community here, and I met him outside the feed store." (Baskets, S03E02)
- "Sorry, I got a carrot delivery." (Baskets, S03E02)
- "What, you gotta pee al fresco or something?" (Baskets, S03E02)
- "And this is a perfectly acceptable moonwalk!" (Speechless, S02E14)
"I'm Hyman – Cooper."
"Hyman. Did that mean something different when you were born?"
"Wait, you haven't heard of me? The pervert ghost of Brakebills?" (The Magicians, S03E04)
- "Oh, Josh is my idol. That man is a vagician." (The Magicians, S03E04)
- "Imagine the Patriot Act never existed." (Corporate, S01E04)
- "You spend years fighting corporations and then finally you have to admit to yourself you love Southwestern Eggrolls." (Corporate, S01E04)
- "The protest is now a pro-fest in Protest Fest, a four-day music festival celebrating protesting. Headliners include: Kanye West, Rage Against the Machine, and LCD Soundsystem, playing their final show on Friday and their reunion show on Saturday." (Corporate, S01E04)
- "Anyway, I gotta go deejay the Devour mac and cheese rave." (Corporate, S01E04)
- Post-murder ham (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, S02E03)
- "Anyway, I took a deep breath, told them I ate a Cheeto, and walked away." (The Good Place, S02E12)
- Ted Danson tending bar (The Good Place, S02E12)
- The Good Place Season Grade: B
(A.P. Bio, S01E01)
- "Boston's not even a real city. It’s a college town with a fishing pier." (Saturday Night Live, S43E13)
- Max Headroom (Altered Carbon, S01E05)
- ♫: Sune Rose Wagner – "More Human Than Human" (Altered Carbon, S01E06)
"Do you remember when I almost got fired for saying I could see your areolas through your shirt?"
"Vaguely." (Altered Carbon, S01E08)
(Altered Carbon, S01E10)
- Altered Carbon Season Grade: B
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Nathan For You