3. What About Men? (Portlandia, S07E02)
- Craig's impressions (Son of Zorn, S01E10)
- Cedric Alexander breaks up with Alicia Fox (WWE 205 Live, 01-10-17)
- Dre's post-election thoughts (Black-ish, S03E12)
- "'Taking your own life.' Interesting expression. Taking it from who? Once it's over, it's not you who'll miss it. Your own death is something that happens to everybody else. Your life is not your own. Keep your hands off it." (Sherlock, S04E02)
- "Who's this one? Is this a new person? I'm against new people." (Sherlock, S04E02)
- "Stress can ruin every day of your life; dying can only ruin one." (Sherlock, S04E02)
"I'm that predictable?"
"No. I'm just a cock." (Sherlock, S04E02)
- "Oh, the posh boy loves the dominatrix. He's never knowingly under-clichéd, is he?" (Sherlock, S04E02)
- "Is there nights of passion in High Wycombe?" (Sherlock, S04E02)
"Just text her back."
"Because High Wycombe is better than you are currently equipped to understand." (Sherlock, S04E02)
"I'm so glad we finally found a use for your grandmother's dollhouse furniture collection "
"Yeah, me too. I wish she was here to see it, but she's in Tampa, in her grave." (Son of Zorn, S01E10)
- Terrell Owens – huh (Son of Zorn, S01E10)
- "Here's my belly button's review of the movie Gone Girl." (Son of Zorn, S01E10)
- "How am I supposed to learn about life when you won't let me watch The Good Wife?" (Bob's Burgers, S07E08)
- "People who do not know me soon come to understand that I do not have any sense. Now please do not misunderstand the situation. You send me 12 men, I will return you 12 sets of testicles in a bag, and we can watch your little whores devour them together, before I chop off your trotters, and boil them." (Taboo, S01E01)
- Jonathan Pryce's use of the F word (Taboo, S01E01)
- Minnie Driver's discussing her colourful English family (Speechless, S01E12)
- "What is dressage, after all, but…dancing for horses?" (Speechless, S01E12)
- "The American white woman is as fickle as a Pinot noir." (Black-ish, S03E12)
- "White women aren't sisters. We hate each other." (Black-ish, S03E12)
"Oh, I'm racist?! I'm a racist?!"
"Please don't say it…"
"I have black friends!" (Black-ish, S03E12)
"AIDS! AIDS! I got AIDS! I got AIDS! We're coming through."
"I'm his doctor. My patient's gotta get to the front of the line because he has AIDS."
"I got the AIDS."
"He got it from a gay guy in the '80s."
"I'm not gay… I mean… There's two kinds of AIDS. There's the vagina AIDS, then the needle-based AIDS. I'm a vagina guy."
"Well, no, actually my test results show that it was the gay AIDS."
"All AIDS are bad! That's… No good AIDS! But I'm telling you, like I said, this is not the gay AIDS." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E02)
"What are you guys doing? You guys doing an AIDS thing?"
"Oh, yeah. Yeah. I gave Frank a couple hickeys to sell the lesions."
"Sucked on 'em."
"Yeah, yeah. You doing a fake daughter thing?"
"Cool." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E02)
- "Your daughter is a special kid, a gifted child who should be treasured. If she were born in China, she'd… Wait, I already did that. Didn't work. If she were born in… What country treasures their women?" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E02)
"There's AIDS blood in the pool!"
"There's goddamn AIDS blood?!" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E02)
"I'm-a need a little help shaving my butthole."
"Shave my butthole, Ders."
"No. If anything, I'm gonna shave my butthole, and I'm gonna eat chowder so that I can have an explosive O."
"I have got a thick, thick mane down there, and my family will be embarrassed by my porno if I don't have a slick butthole. Please. You're a swimmer. I know you shave other men's buttholes often."
"Fine. I'm only doing this because I'm good at it, okay? You trim my chowder, I'll shave your hole."
"Right side's done. Go ahead and give it a feel. I put it at a two. I can take it down to a one. It's gonna be prickly, though." (Workaholics, S07E01)
- "I wasn't a failed DJ; I was pre-successful." (The Good Place, S01E11)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Stranger Things
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Atlanta