40. Guns don't kill people (Atlanta, S01E05)
- Silent Student Film (You're the Worst, S03E05)
- Chris Jericho (The Eric Andre Show, S04E08)
- Mr. Robot (Saturday Night Live, S42E01)
"How could she be so sick but still so strong?"
"Like the economy!" (Bob's Burgers, S07E01)
"It's so cool how he's, like, a spirit that can be different things to different people."
"Like Tom Brady." (Bob's Burgers, S07E01)
- "Chicks love corn nuts." (Son of Zorn, S01E02)
- Betty Draper shot Don Draper (The Last Man on Earth, S03E01)
"God, Tandy, why do you have such a tent in your shorts about these guys?"
"That's collected fabric!" (The Last Man on Earth, S03E01)
- Ballers Season Grade: D
- "Cool, cool cool cool cool cool. Our country is broken." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E02)
- "See you never, drive-through vape station!" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E02)
- "We can outsmart some small town sheriff. We're NYPD detectives. We caught the Son of Sam. Ice T plays us on TV. We keep the Tonys safe." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E02)
- "Enjoy your blood yogurt." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E02)
- "Maria Conchita Alonzo. Celery Flintstone." (New Girl, S06E02)
"'Every moment you're on this earth is a moment I know where you are.' You know who wrote that?"
"Great James Baldwin."
"No, you wr— James Baldwin? What?!" (New Girl, S06E02)
- Black Bieber (Atlanta, S01E05)
"How much for a beer?"
"Oh, it's gratis."
"Oh, well… I'll have a Hennessy and Grand Marnier." (Atlanta, S01E05)
"I guess I've been trying to be so cool lately that I became something I'm not."
[turns hat forward]
"This is me. This is the real Justin." (Atlanta, S01E05)
- "People don't want Justin to be the asshole; they want you to be the asshole. You're a rapper. That's your job." (Atlanta, S01E05)
- Biz Markie (Empire, S03E02)
- Andre's life matters? (Empire, S03E02)
- "We have surrounded our kids with so much white people stuff that they no longer believe in God. So, from here on out, no more almond milk, radicchio, hummus, goat cheese, or quail egg. To hell with Whole Foods. From here on out, we are a Food 4 Less family. And you know who shops there? True believers." (Black-ish, S03E02)
- Cuba Gooding Jr. doggystyling Lady Gaga (American Horror Story, S06E03)
- A Taiwanese dude named "Jianyu" (The Good Place, S01E04)
"It's impossible for anything to be more perfect than perfect."
"It isn't, actually. Any place or thing in the universe can be up to 104% perfect. That's how you got Beyoncé." (The Good Place, S01E04)
- "Beautiful, beautiful Jacksonville." (The Good Place, S01E04)
- "Of course I have dreams, man. I don't want to be a DJ in Jacksonville forever. I want to DJ in Daytona, Tallahassee, Tampa even. I want it all." (The Good Place, S01E04)
- "Bortles!" (The Good Place, S01E04)
- An episode told from a dog's point of view (High Maintenance, S01E03)
- Hannibal Buress roundhouse-kicking Flavor Flav in the face (The Eric Andre Show, S04E08)
- J.B. Smoove? (Transparent, S03E01)
- Nathan Fielder? (Transparent, S03E02)
"Jewish men don't do demo."
"I am a Jewish woman, Joshy, and Jewish women do whatever the fuck they want." (Transparent, S03E05)
"He's the gay who comes with my room. I am on a completely different level. I get a poached egg on demand." (Transparent, S03E10)
- Transparent Season Grade: C+
- Raphael Saddiq (Luke Cage, S01E01)
- "You like my Biggie photo?" (Luke Cage, S01E01)
- "Just slapped you like a little bitch. I'm not the kind of man to used a closed fist on a woman." (Luke Cage, S01E01)
- An ABC production using a TNT NBA telecast (Luke Cage, S01E02)
"I'm surprised to see you this far uptown."
"I'm mostly midtown nowadays. Puffy ain't got shit on me, baby. I'm the real bad boy worldwide." (Luke Cage, S01E02)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Stranger Things
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Atlanta