12. Stairwell Fight (Daredevil, S02E03)
- Mandy/Ian/Lip/Carl (Shameless, S06E09)
- "They look sweet, but they're full of farts – just like the kids." (Bob's Burgers, S06E10)
- "Can I borrow some cotton balls to re-stuff my obesity puppet, Portion Control Joel?" (Bob's Burgers, S06E10)
"It's a strain of lice that's evolved to be treatment-resistant. Every time it's not completely destroyed, it comes back even stronger."
"Like Mark Harmon." (Bob's Burgers, S06E10)
- "Has there ever been a singer with the last name Brown who didn't hit a girl? Chris, Bobby, James…" (The Carmichael Show, S02E02)
- "I didn't know all of the words to 'Candle in the Wind,' so in the middle, I switched to 'Rocket Man.'" (The Carmichael Show, S02E03)
- ♫: Bronze Radio Return – "Where I'm Coming From" (Shameless, S06E09)
- Chuckie = Kim Bauer (Shameless, S06E09)
- "Phil Miller got knocked down, and this time, he did not get up again. We raise a whiskey drink, we raise a vodka drink." (The Last Man on Earth, S02E12)
- RT: how Tandy spent a good 10 seconds tuning the guitar only to use it to tap out a rhythm (The Last Man on Earth, S02E12)
- Gail pouring a bottle of wine into a Big Gulp (The Last Man on Earth, S02E12)
- "You're no viking; you're a sucking!" (The Last Man on Earth, S02E12)
"I think we might get back together."
"I have diarrhea. Bye." (The Last Man on Earth, S02E12)
"We have this saying in Australia."
"I know, I know. 'That's not a knife; this is a knife.'" (The Last Man on Earth, S02E12)
- "How do you fact-check bluster?" (Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, 03-14-16)
- Norma kissing Norman (Bates Motel, S04E02)
(Bates Motel, S04E02)
"Cece, that sweatshirt has a wine stain on it, and an off-brand Looney Tunes character. George Bunny?" (New Girl, S05E11)
- "I'm gonna go get some breakfast candy." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S03E19)
- RT: Marcia said she needed a vacation and Darden invites her to a bar in Oakland? (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E07)
- RT: o.j. took some penthouses for the road. (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E07)
"What are you up to, Bob? Why you be half-steppin'?"
"I don't know what that means." (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E07)
- "Put me in, coach!" (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E07)
- "I hate that we have to support Jack as a family. There are so many other things I'd rather do – learn to use chopsticks, elective toe surgery, watch an episode of Girls…" (Black-ish, S02E17)
"I've decided on gazpacho. It's the king of soups."
"She said 'king of soups'?! Pssh. Kind of salsa…" (Black-ish, S02E17)
"I was done cooking for them."
"Hey, what did you cook?! It was chunky V8, and you know it." (Black-ish, S02E17)
- Top Chef Season Grade: D
"So how many times are you urinating a day?"
"Like, 12-and-a-half." (Baskets, S01E09)
- Trump Wine (Baskets, S01E09)
- "[sigh] I'll try the limited time yellow squirt, please." (Baskets, S01E09)
"I asked for a waffle fries, but they look like criss-cut."
"I think they're the same thing, maybe."
"Well… Not if you know fries." (Baskets, S01E09)
- Workaholics Season Grade: F
- RT: the Irish mafia's dinner literally just being corned beef, cabbage and potatoes. (Daredevil, S02E01)
- Dogs of Hell? (Daredevil, S02E01)
- RT: Punisher goes to a seedy, criminal-serving pawn shop… And there's a Potbelly Sandwich joint across the street. (Daredevil, S02E02)
- Artificial battle in the rain (Daredevil, S02E02)
- Daredevil Season Grade: D
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The People v. O.J. Simpson
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets