16. Goodnight Sweet King (Game of Thrones, S04E02)
"Embedding disabled by request."
- Super-Kamiokande (Cosmos, S01E06)
- A Very Minnesotan Sex Scene (Fargo, S01E01)
- NBC's New Thursday Night Fix (Community, S05E13)
(Bob's Burgers, S04E17)
- "Pony Danza." (Bob's Burgers, S04E17)
"What's the capital of Horse Valley?"
"Salt Lick City." (Bob's Burgers, S04E17)
- Sigur Rós! (Game of Thrones, S04E02)
- Joffrey gonging Sigur Rós (Game of Thrones, S04E02)
- "God, I hate Palo Alto." (Silicon Valley, S01E02)
- "In the hands of the enlightened, hate can be a tool for great change." (Silicon Valley, S01E02)
- "Mushroom stamp." (Silicon Valley, S01E02)
"I don't think that the CEO of Microsoft has paid best friend."
"Sergey Brin does. Larry doesn't do shit." (Silicon Valley, S01E02)
"He's as pointless as Mass Effect 3's multiple endings."
"Mass Effect 3? Harsh." (Silicon Valley, S01E02)
- "He rode his bike to San Jose? (Silicon Valley, S01E02)
- "So you're like the VP of spite?" (Silicon Valley, S01E02)
- "Sue, apologies, we will continue our pleasant chat at a later date. Abortion calls." (Veep, S03E02)
- "This is Jonah Ryan, and you are witnessing the birth of Ryantology. I am gonna be updating more than I'm actually dating, which is a shitload." (Veep, S03E02)
- "Jesus, what a talking gas giant. It's like listening to Jupiter." (Veep, S03E02)
- "Fuck HuffPo! They should be called 'PuffHo,' because Arianna Huffington is a straight up ho and all they do is puff pieces." (Veep, S03E02)
- "I will break your legs so severely, you will end up normal height." (Veep, S03E02)
(Mad Men, S07E01)
- Canter's! (Mad Men, S07E01)
- RT: I love that Mad Men is now a show about how much happier people are when they move to LA (Mad Men, S07E01)
"Cyril's just the Vader to your Palpatine."
"Is that a reference I should get?"
"Well, I'm sorry, Lana. I didn't go to rabbinical school."
"It's from… Never mind. But, spoiler alert: Vader ends up killing Palpatine."
"But only for three days, right? And then he moves the rock and comes out of his cave stronger than ever."
"Then he shuts off the tractor beam releasing the Jews from captivity."
"Yes, now that sounds familiar. Gospel of Luke?" (Archer, S05E12)
(Rick and Morty, S01E11)
- Guest starring Degrassi's Aislinn Paul and Cassie Steele! (Rick and Morty, S01E11)
- Rick and Morty Season Grade: A-
- "Man, I can't wait until I'm 18 so I can pick the way my place smells." (Bates Motel, S02E07)
- Triple H saying "believe in Evolution" in Alabama (WWE Raw, 04-14-14)
- "Honey roast." (New Girl, S03E21)
- "Should we all try to live inside a peach or is that weird?" (New Girl, S03E21)
- "Son, she compared you to a clam." (Fargo, S01E01)
- "Norway fuckin' sucks! Kentucky rules!" (Workaholics, S04E13)
- "Fat as John Candy and not half as cool." (Workaholics, S04E13)
- Workaholics Season Grade: C+
- Community Season Grade: C+
- "That's Dan Savage." (Portlandia, S04E08)
- "There all is aching." (Review, S01E07)
"I like carbonara, but, you know…"
"Would you fight for one?"
"No. I mean, Italian food's nice, but it's not like… I'd fight for a curry."
"I'd fight for a seafood linguine." (The Trip to Italy, S02E03)
- "Peter, is your social worker in that horse?" (Hannibal, S02E08)
- Felix in assless chaps (Orphan Black, S02E01)
- Alison's bedazzled rape whistle (Orphan Black, S02E01)