22. Method One Improv (Arrested Development, S04E03)
- Death by garbage disposal asphyxiation (Orphan Black, S01E10)
Rob Lowe's face (Behind the Candelabra, 05-26-13)
- "Why is sex the definition of being close to someone? Just because you climb a mountain doesn't mean you love it." (Mad Men, S06E09)
- Bob Benson's shorts (Mad Men, S06E09)
- "It's all right to show a little bit of tit at a funeral, isn't it?" (Shameless [UK], S11E14)
- "I love caviar as much as I like diamonds." (Top Chef Canada, S03E11)
- Lobster Crackerjack (MasterChef, S04E03)
- Evidently, it's face blindness week. (Hannibal, S01E10)
"Give me an old royal and a glass of scotch and I'll give you 250 pages where the lightning hits the tree."
"That's not what we do here."
"I mean, where the drop hits the pond." (Arrested Development, S04E04)
"Oh, so it's your daughter you're here to see?"
"Yes. Maeby." (Arrested Development, S04E05)
- "And Jeremy Piven" (Arrested Development, S04E07)
- "Feral Jesus" (Arrested Development, S04E07)
- Steve Holt is unrecognizable. (Arrested Development, S04E07)
- "Maybe they should retitle this 'Fantastic Three and Lousy One.'" (Arrested Development, S04E09)
- Tobias as Sue Storm (Arrested Development, S04E09)
- "I'm here, I'm queer, and now, I'm in a chair!" (Arrested Development, S04E11)
"I'm serving three to five."
"[gasp] Like the saltless pie?" (Arrested Development, S04E14)
- "How do I know you're really in the army? Who did Larry Kert replace in Company?" (Arrested Development, S04E14)
- RT: The stocks fluctuated in AD world. Big movers: Lucille 1 up, Tobias up. Gob unch. P-Hound's IPO surpassing projections.