17. Scorched Earth (Game of Thrones, S03E04)
- New signals (Veep, S02E02)
- Jonah de-porks the visual (Veep, S02E02)
- Chinese Cockblock (Vice, S01E04)
- "Misty Gish." (Bob's Burgers, S03E20)
- "What happens when the non-existent bumps against the decrepit? A question for the philosophers." (Game of Thrones, S03E04)
- "Never knew Bannon could smell so good." (Game of Thrones, S03E04)
"Congressman Furlong called, and he'd like some face time."
"Okay, well, let's see, I'd rather set fire to my vulva…so, that's a no." (Veep, S02E02)
- "Most Jews in this country are fine with pork. 'Pork, shmork,' they often say." (Veep, S02E02)
- Old Spanish – 30 Rock reference (Mad Men, S06E04)
- Bonding over child molestation (Glee, S04E20)
- Alan Yang wrote, directed, and stars in this episode (Parks and Recreation, S05E21)
- "Human emotions are a gift from our animal ancestors. Cruelty is a gift humanity has given itself." (Hannibal, S01E05)
- How did the killer transform himself into an angel? (Hannibal, S01E05)
"I am not too impulsive."
"You bought us a timeshare in Tampa!"
"The lady at the kiosk said it's the Sacramento of the east."
"But now we gotta go to Tampa every year! Tampa's not a place that you go; it's a place that you end up!" (Happy Endings, S03E21)
- "It's impossible to ruin something that's already terrible. It'd be like adding more moms to Facebook." (Happy Endings, S03E21)
(Happy Endings, S03E21)