- Has a Danzig song been used in a television drama before? (The Following, S01E08)
It was music week!
11. "Black Women Hugging" (The Ben Show, S01E03)
- Marnie sings "Stronger" by Kanye West (Girls, S02E09)
- Ann, April, and Donna sing "Time After Time" (Parks and Recreation, S05E16)
- "Bye Bye Bye" / "I Want It That Way" mash-up (Glee, S04E16)
- Brent and Johnson – "Equality Street" (The Office Revisited, 03-15-13)
- Brandon's epic meltdown (Survivor, S26E05)
- Bora Bora, New Zealand, Bali – this race is like a Price Is Right showcase (The Amazing Race, S22E04)
- "Oy vey." (The Amazing Race, S22E04)
- Much ado about nutting (Girls, S02E09)
"Do you rely on take-out a lot?"
"Well, I take out Chinese food, pizza, thigh…"
"Thigh. You know, thigh? Mon thigh? Thigh? [...] Thigh – T-H-A-I?"
"Oh, Thai!" (Worst Cooks in America, S04E04)
- "Me-tard, you-tard, re-tard nation!" (Shameless, S03E08)
"You son of a snitch! What's your favourite movie? Squeal Magnolias?!"
"War Horse…" (Bob's Burgers, S03E16)
- "I see James. Where's the peach?" (Loiter Squad, S02E01)
- "I wanted to come out here and extend, personally, my heartfelt condolences. I want to extend my heartfelt apologies for your loss…at WrestleMania." (WWE Raw, 03-11-13)
"Oh, you were not aware of this?"
"Your posterior better contact someone at once!" (WWE Raw, 03-11-13)
"First thing we're gonna do is we're gonna acknowledge that this guy's awesome."
"Well, he shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of an airplane while he's flying it, parachutes into Harlan County with enough coke and cash to jump-start the economy of a small country, and then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement, not once, but two times. He spends a couple of days riding around with you while you're looking for him, and now he's run off with a hooker that's half his age! That's some bad-ass shit."
"It's pretty bad-ass."
"Let's go find a whore." (Justified, S04E10)
"That's what you get when you mess with Tony Danza's cousin!"
"Devin Danza?!" (Workaholics, S03E19)
- "Has she had you for breakfast, Stan?" (The Americans, S01E07)
- RT: The Americans fails period realism because the little kid never talks about The Empire Strikes Back.
- "This needs to be the Hoop Dreams of things people care about." (Community, S04E06)
- "Nostalgia is truly one of the great human weaknesses, second only to the neck." (The Office, S09E17)
- "Go find a new boyfriend. Maybe Lance Bass is available, or RuPaul." (Glee, S04E16)
- RT: Blaine singing Mariah Carey. He's on a whole new level of gay. (Glee, S04E16)
- "Power blackout." (Archer, S04E09)
"Go online and check your bank account."
"Now, when I'm suction-cupped on a window 30 stories above the ground."
"Yeah! You should have five bars!" (Archer, S04E09)
- RT: Archer's dive to save Lana is a legitimately exciting moment. (Archer, S04E09)
- "Get in my big ol' vagina! I'm Lana!" (Archer, S04E09)
- Room 237 (Archer, S04E09)
"Lana's destroying the toilet."
"Join the club." (Archer, S04E09)
"Do you want a drink?"
"What do you want? Rum and coke? Red Stripe?"
"No, just…soft drink."
"Lilt?" (The Office Revisited, 03-15-13)
- "We can do this, do a political reggae song. It's perfect, 'cause it's mega-racial, but anti-racist." (The Office Revisited, 03-15-13)
Banshee Season 1: Opening Credits Combination Reveal (contains a sweet but spoiler-y supercut)