4. Godfather homage (Modern Family, S04E13)
- Dialect Coach (Ben and Kate, S01E13)
- Matt Damon Takes Over (Jimmy Kimmel Live, 01-24-13)
- Fight Scene: Sheriff vs. Mixed Martial Rapist (Banshee, S01E03)
- The Sopranos Diaries (Saturday Night Live, S38E12)
"Wilco? Aren't they for, like, dads with receding hairlines and shit?"
"C'mon. Wilco is the beacon of anti-commercialism."
"Yeah, because no one wants to buy their whiny music. They gotta give it away for free." (Shameless, S03E02)
- "But we are illegal immigrants. How can you underbid us?" (Shameless, S03E02)
- "The only way to make money when you're poor is to steal it or scam it." (Shameless, S03E02)
- "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson? (The Following, S01E01)
- Swell cinematography (Utopia, S01E02)
- A superhero modeled after the fallen World Trade Center towers? (Face Off, S04E02)
- Julius Pepperwood (New Girl, S02E14)
- "The carrot didn't work. That means it's time for the stick." (Justified, S04E03)
- "You don't worry about how long you gonna live. You worry about how slow you gonna die." (Justified, S04E03)
It was someone's job to create this (Justified, S04E03)
"Buckethead" cameo (Suburgatory, S02E10)
- Sister Jude's advice: "Don't pick your nose, and never take a job just for the money." (American Horror Story, S02E13)
"You know how much I love this place, sir."
"You do peacock peacock…" (30 Rock, S07E11)
- Greg Daniels has talked of late about an idea pitched many seasons ago (by Mindy Kaling, I think) that, if they had done it at the time, would have irreparably broken the show — but that he now was going to use because the finish line was in sight. (The Office, S09E12)
- "Maybe you can shut your dick holster." (Archer, S04E02)
- Van by Night – Krieger's fourth Rush-album-inspired van (Archer, S04E02)