Oh. Adam Riff™ is still online?
Uhh… [clears throat]
1. Demi Lovato Interview (The Eric Andre New Year's Eve Spooktacular, 12-31-12)
EA: We try to tell the guests as little as possible. The best moments are when they're completely out of their comfort zone. We specifically avoided booking comedians because comedians would understand it immediately. We were reaching out to like Mark Harmon from NCIS, and other serious actors. We reached out to Maya Angelou. We're trying to get Charlie Rose and Gucci Mane on the show at the same time so they can interview each other while I interview them. [source]
- The Name Game (American Horror Story, S02E10)
- Shark Tank is quietly one of the best programmes on television (S04E12)
- Kurt Loder, Tabitha Soren, and Matt Pinfield reunited (Portlandia, S03E02)
Fred Armisen: Does anyone have any special skills?
Kurt Loder: I can be sardonic… (Portlandia, S03E02)
- Chelsea Peretti was a consulting writer for this season (Portlandia, S03E03)