47. Ow! My Balls! (Killer Karaoke, S01E01)
- My Neighbor Totoro parody (Bob's Burgers, S03E05)
- The perks of being a wiretapper (Homeland, S02E08)
- The sing-off (Ben and Kate, S01E08)
- And then there were no original cast members. (Misfits, S04E04)
- "No profanity" in the prison yard. (The Walking Dead, S03E06)
- "I ain't gotta spell 'em, just pay for 'em." (Boardwalk Empire, S03E10)
Punk mocks Austin. (WWE Raw, 11-19-12)
"It's the same thing!"
"Oh really? Is there another guy in Twilight that there's a little bit of a love triangle with?"
"Does Twilight have a wolf in it?"
"Is Twilight in Seattle?"
"Well, then whoever wrote that is smart." (New Girl, S02E08)
- "Why don't you throw your hands where my eyes can see?" (Happy Endings, S03E04)
- "I am rapturous!" (Sons of Anarchy, S05E11)
- "Baby needs colostrum." (American Horror Story, S02E06)
- Blind ho. (Trapped in the Closet: Part Three)
"I know you're pressing the elevator."
"And we on the first floor."
"Well, I'll just take the stairs."
"That would be the basement." (Trapped in the Closet: Part Three)
- "Does Chuck have AIDS?" (Trapped in the Closet: Part Three)
- "It's En Vogue, with a new lead singer." (Trapped in the Closet: Part Three)
- "Then Twan and Sylvester, they walk in, and then they make a left, and then a right, and down stairs, and keep straight, then they make another left, and another left, then up the stairs, third floor, elevator, and through some doors." (Trapped in the Closet: Part Three)