A Manson-style cult uses a long-lost Fab Four song to jump-start the zombie Helter Skelter. A popular radio DJ plays the song, inadvertently creating a flesh eating zombie in a walrus costume. [source]
"Free as a Bird" or "Real Love"?
A flesh-eating zombie, as opposed to…?
Why is the revived corpse in a walrus costume?
So that's two horror films involving a walrus costume.
Reality Competition Idea: Chopped, but with short films. Filmmakers must incorporate four mystery ingredients into a short film.
"And you must use: A cult, a Beatles song, a zombie, and a walrus costume."
Idea: A self-serve burritoria. Grab a tortilla, spoon fillings onto it, and then an employee will wrap your burrito and weigh it. $0.33/oz.
13. She picked a bad time (The Americans, S03E09)
- Patrick and Kevin's fight (Looking, S02E10)
- Every Tom Hanks Movie in 7 Minutes (The Late Late Show with James Corden, 03-24-15)
- Boon buys a hat (Justified, S06E10)
- Lie Witness News – March Madness Edition (Jimmy Kimmel Live, 03-25-15)
- ♫: Nine Inch Nails – "Somewhat Damaged" (The Walking Dead, S05E15)
- Running to The Fragile? (The Walking Dead, S05E15)
- ♫: Elijah and the Moon – "Map and Compass" (Shameless, S05E10)
- "I have to scrub my junk at the Citgo." (Shameless, S05E10)
- "Cockblocking Laura Bush." (Shameless, S05E10)
- "'Ignite the spank'?" (The Last Man on Earth, S01E05)
- "Hey. I'm Todd." [mariachi music] (The Last Man on Earth, S01E05)
- "That orgasm was generously provided by Phil Miller." (The Last Man on Earth, S01E06)
- "Some freakin' fat dude named Todd." (The Last Man on Earth, S01E06)
- "Big Shankhead here." (The Last Man on Earth, S01E06)
"What's your favourite part of Shawshank, Phil?"
"Uhhh… You know, so many parts, so many parts to choose from and to pick from. Uhh, probably, you know, the part where the Shawshank is redeemed." (The Last Man on Earth, S01E06)
- "It's hard to trust fats." (The Last Man on Earth, S01E06)
- ♫: Graham Nash – "Simple Man" (Looking, S02E10)
- Looking Season Grade: B-
Like father, like daughter (WWE Raw, 03-23-15)
- Going home with a tug of war? (WWE Raw, 03-23-15)
- The recurring "James McGill" phone answer gag (Better Call Saul, S01E08)
- Recycle bin reveal (Better Call Saul, S01E08)
- ♫: Handsome Boy Modeling School – "The Truth" (Better Call Saul, S01E08)
- "Those guys, they're nothing. They're the Pistons, and you're the Bulls." (Better Call Saul, S01E08)
- "Hope is pouting in advance. Hope is faith's richer, bitchier sister. Hope is the deformed, attic-bound, incest monster offspring of entitlement and fear." (Community, S06E03)
"Some things are silly and evil, like candy cigarettes. And remember when Flavor Flav had that reality show?"
"I don't own a TV."
- ♫: Pharcyde – "Passin' Me By" (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E09)
- "Maybe she was out of my league, but look at Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri. If that ashy little nugget could get it, so could I." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E09)
- "R.I.P. B. Lee." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E09)
- "I like quitters even less than losers. It goes like this: Quitters, losers, cats, Kleenex, Martin Sheen, redheads, croissants, buttons…" (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E09)
(Face Off, S08E11)
- "Mr. and Mrs. Ofay." (Justified, S06E10)
- Ava! (Justified, S06E10)
- "But you called me 'Banjovi.'" (Modern Family, S06E18)
- "It's a shock, like when we first got high-def TV and I realized Ed Bradley had an earring." (Modern Family, S06E18)
- "If you're gonna keep playing basketball, I think you really need to play a less intense game, maybe with more Colins and Ethans and less Maliks and Jamals." (Black-ish, S01E17)
- "In cool, black 40 is the white 25." (Black-ish, S01E17)
- "In health, black 40 is the white 75." (Black-ish, S01E17)
"Yo, [Jermaine Dupri], what's up, man? It's Dre."
"Yo, Dre, what's up? I sold, like, 250 million records."
"I need a favour, brother."
"Man, anything for you. I discovered Bow Wow." (Black-ish, S01E17)
- JD: "Happy birthday, Dre. You know I danced with Whodini, right? And I'm vegan. Like, no meat. Completely off the dairy." (Black-ish, S01E17)
- "You are a great man, Mr. Dick Blownoff." (Workaholics, S05E11)
"We do improv comedy. It's kinda like Whose Line. A lot of 'yes, and…'"
"Yes, and…what the hell's Whose Line?"
"Oh. It's like Wild 'n Out."
"Okay, well, here's a tip: lead with that. You know, just drop 'Affion Crockett' and people will be with you. Have we seen you in anything?"
"I've been in some commercials."
"Ohhh, he's the Captain Obvious guy."
"That's not me."
"I know who he is. Dude, you're one of the two Sonic guys! We watch you all the time!"
"I'm not, that's not me."
"I thought you were in commercials, man. What the heck? Do you even know Flo?" (Workaholics, S05E11)
- "I'm a serious actor. I trained under THE Jim Rash." (Workaholics, S05E11)
- "Okay, FUCK Jim Rash." (Workaholics, S05E11)
- "TV's Michael Gray." (Archer, S06E12)
- Morton! (Fortitude, S01E10)
"Man, this some bullshit."
"Don't even sweat it, mate. We'll get these fools on Frasier trivia night. The whole world know I fuck with Niles!" (Lucas Bros. Moving Co., S02E10)
"He [Jaleel White] orders Thai food delivery every single night."
"But why Thai food?"
"Because Thai food ain't got no cheese." (Lucas Bros. Moving Co., S02E10)
- "Jaleel White's mind is so beautiful." (Lucas Bros. Moving Co., S02E10)
- Fat Joey Fatone doing his "Bye Bye Bye" back-up vocals and dance moves (The Jack and Triumph Show, S01E06)
- "How much resentment do you have towards Moe Howard for constantly poking you in the eyes?" (The Jack and Triumph Show, S01E06)
- The Dell dude (The Jack and Triumph Show, S01E06)
- Erinn Hayes' Aaron Neville (Childrens Hospital, S06E02)
- "Let me tell you something about this guy: He has herpes!" (Saturday Night Live, S40E16)
- "Cartwheel up to me!" (Saturday Night Live, S40E16)
You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.
Biggest music festival get of the year.
A Duke and a Renegade in a sequel to a film titled WWJD.
Oh it's a threequel!
So The Woodcarver is Tokyo Drift and John Schneider is Vin Diesel.
Rory: No, The Woodcarver is The Lost World and John Schneider is Sam Neill.
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of Parks and Recreation.
Judge Harry Stone = Adam Scott
Dan Fielding = Nick Offerman
Christine Sullivan = Amy Poehler
Bull Shannon = Chris Pratt
Mac Robinson = Aziz Ansari
Roz Russell = Aubrey Plaza
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of The Office.
Harry = Steve Carell
Dan = Rainn Wilson
Christine = Mindy Kaling
Bull = Creed Bratton
Mac = Craig Robinson
Roz = Leslie David Baker
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of 30 Rock.
Harry = Jack McBrayer
Dan = Alec Baldwin
Christine = Tina Fey
Bull = Tracy Morgan
Mac = Scott Adsit
Roz = Judah Friedlander
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of Community.
Harry = Jim Rash
Dan = Joel McHale
Christine = Gillian Jacobs
Bull = Danny Pudi
Mac = Donald Glover
Roz = Yvette Nicole Brown
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of Seinfeld.
Harry = Jerry Seinfeld
Dan = Jason Alexander
Christine = Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Bull = Michael Richards
Mac = Wayne Knight
Roz = Heidi Swedberg
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of Friends.
Harry = David Schwimmer
Dan = Matthew Perry
Christine = Jennifer Aniston
Bull = Matt LeBlanc
Mac = Courteney Cox
Roz = Lisa Kudrow
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of Frasier.
Harry = David Hyde Pierce
Dan = Kelsey Grammer
Christine = Jane Leeves
Bull = Dan Butler
Mac = John Mahoney
Roz = Peri Gilpin
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of Cheers.
Harry = Ted Danson
Dan = Kelsey Grammer
Christine = Kirstie Alley
Bull = Woody Harrelson
Mac = George Wendt
Roz = Rhea Perlman
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of Wings.
Harry = Tim Daly
Dan = Steven Weber
Christine = Crystal Bernard
Bull = Thomas Haden Church
Mac = David Schramm
Roz = Tony Shalhoub
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of ER.
Harry = Anthony Edwards
Dan = George Clooney
Christine = Julianna Margulies
Bull = Abraham Benrubi
Mac = Eriq La Salle
Roz = Laura Innes
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of NewsRadio.
Harry = Dave Foley
Dan = Phil Hartman
Christine = Maura Tierney
Bull = Andy Dick
Mac = Stephen Root
Roz = Khandi Alexander
Idea: A reboot of Night Court starring the cast of Freaks and Geeks.
Harry = Jason Segel
Dan = James Franco
Christine = Linda Cardellini
Bull = Seth Rogen
Mac = Samm Levine
Roz = Martin Starr
Best Pizza: Costco.
Best Sushi: Safeway.
12. Virtual Insanity (Community, S06E02)
- Modem Noises (Bob's Burgers, S05E15)
- The Second Interview (The Jinx, S01E06)
- Rusev's Attorney (WWE Raw, 03-16-15)
- Norma rages against a highway sign (Bates Motel, S03E02)
- Catfight (Empire, S01E12)
- Necklacing (The Americans, S03E08)
- The Jinx Season Grade: A-
- "Wait. I have a theory. I think limousine and magazine come from the same word." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S02E19)
"You called us useless. You called us incompetent. You called us zeroes in the sack."
"Well, someone said it to me last night. Must have been my wife." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S02E19)
- "Mother dick." (The Walking Dead, S05E14)
- Will every black male character die this season? (The Walking Dead, S05E14)
- Ric Flair, Peter Rosenberg, and Ariel Helwani as talking heads? (30 for 30: I Hate Christian Laettner)
- "It was just a little love tap on his chest." (30 for 30: I Hate Christian Laettner)
- "Time for you girls to move on now. You've had your five minutes with Christian Laettner." (30 for 30: I Hate Christian Laettner)
- "Rape walker." (Shameless, S05E09)
- "Do you know how to jerk a guard off?" (Shameless, S05E09)
- "When did your heart get as black as your skin?" (Shameless, S05E09)
- "Every day is an opportunity you don't get back, so don't blow it working." (Shameless, S05E09)
- "I don't want to fraternize; I want to fuck you." (Shameless, S05E09)
- "So who is Melissa Shart?" (The Last Man on Earth, S01E04)
"You, Melissa, are a catch. Like a Moby Dick-sized catch."
"Moby Dick? Try Moby Double Dick." (The Last Man on Earth, S01E04)
- $19,600 bid on the first sabotage in the first round (Cutthroat Kitchen, S07E05)
- "A deal. I hate that terminology. A deal is what they got O.J." (Better Call Saul, S01E07)
- "Unhinged women seem drawn to you." (Bates Motel, S03E02)
- Norma and Romero's awkward hug (Bates Motel, S03E02)
(WWE Raw, 03-16-15)
- Restaurant Startup Season Grade: B+
- "Vaporizers? Skittles?" (Community, S06E01)
- "Welcome to Ladder!" (Community, S06E01)
- YTMND: Portuguese Gremlins (Community, S06E02)
"My friends, they all think my parents are adorable, and they think I'm the bad guy for hating them. But I have a right to hate them, 'cause I had to be there when they sucked."
"Yeah. Jimmy Fallon Syndrome. I get it." (Community, S06E02)
- "You use your inside voice when you talk to Becky." (Empire, S01E11)
- "I ain't got nothing to do with that." (Empire, S01E11)
- "At least you walk like a man." (Empire, S01E11)
- "Whoop the trick" – heh (Empire, S01E11)
- "I'll send a prayer down to you in a flame-proof jar." (Empire, S01E11)
- RT: Jamal gon have a dildo in it (Empire, S01E12)
- RT: A LITERAL SCEPTER (Empire, S01E12)
- RT: Show me the scene where Lucious searched for "small gift pillow" on Amazon. (Empire, S01E12)
"What type of black girl named Becky?"
"Oh, my mom's white." — Black-ish already did it (Empire, S01E12)
- Charles Hamilton! (Empire, S01E12)
- BLACK RAMBO (Empire, S01E12)
- Singing at a rap battle (Empire, S01E12)
- "Chile, I don't want no chicken." (Empire, S01E12)
- RT: she came to sing gospel. she's on stage with juicy j. (Empire, S01E12)
- Empire Season Grade: B
- "Cults are great for attracting new age tail." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S10E10)
"Make 'em eat a shit sandwich."
"What is it with you and the shit sandwich?" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S10E10)
- ♫: "Time Hole" and "Alethia," off the soundtrack to Paul Thomas Anderson's The Master (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S10E10)
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season Grade: C+
- "Do you think other people here resent you…for being 'new'?" (The Americans, S03E08)
- Gaad rages against the mail robot (The Americans, S03E08)
- Man Seeking Woman Season Grade: C+
- "Goat, swear to Christ, I'll have your hide as boots and the rest of you as a curry." (Archer, S06E11)
- "Also, I have two Michelin tires." (Archer, S06E11)
"Do you realize whose ass you're talking about? This is Mr. Paul Sorvino."
"Please. The last hit Paul Sorvino had was off his insulin pump." (The Jack and Triumph Show, S01E05)
"How you doing, buddy?"
"Not good, man. I work in a fart room." (Childrens Hospital, S06E01)
// Las Vegas, NV
Free association: Lethal Enforcers.
Dealertainers are no more? Poo.
Television Idea: Celebrity Poker Roast. Rotate in insult comics as dealers.
I'm surprised that I haven't seen anyone vaping in a casino.
Ooh! A $10 blackjack table that pays 3 to 2 — casino unicorn.
An Asian lad joins the table. He says he's from China but attends uni in Montana. [pause]
Adam Robot: We're a big Asian student stop because it's easy to get in here.
Montana: Asia's community college.
From my experiences, this is how video slot machines work: You insert money. The game teases you with a few minor wins before hooking you with a flashier, more titillating bonus game. Then the game sinks you with losing spins in hopes that you insert more money to chase the bonus game dragon.
Video slot machine bonus game withdrawal is real.
Look at this dude only betting "don't pass." Don't pass: The "well, actually" of craps.
Could a twin mattress fit in a craps table? Craps table bed frame. Shorten the legs.
Could the pub that Chris and I are gonna open in Seattle legally house a craps table?
Jon: Yes, can I get a Diet Pepsi?
Where do casino cocktail waitresses get drinks? I should follow one. And are they like flight attendants, or is, like, an undocumented bartender hidden away somewhere?