3. Backpack Kid Dance (The Good Place, S03E12)
- ♫: Cassandra Wilson – "Death Letter" (True Detective, S03E01)
"I've got some big news."
"Oh. What's up? Did you get a modeling job with, uh…doing some Icelandic panties or something?" (Jon Glaser Loves Gear, S02E02)
- "Which ones would you like to watch? A Meat and Two Sides? The Beef of Wall Street? The Wolf of Wall Beef? Slumdog Beef-ionaire? Beef to the Future and Beef to the Future 3? Or Three Beef-boards Outside Ebbing, Missouri?" (Jon Glaser Loves Gear, S02E02)
- "I guess, uh, my seed had the longest and strongest ride on the waves of her uteral wall, am I right?" (Jon Glaser Loves Gear, S02E02)
"We just got an email from Nikolaj's 15-year-old brother in Latvia that he's never met. Yeah, his name is Dragomir."
"Oh, my God. That is a 42-year-old fur trapper."
"What? You don't see the resemblance?"
"Yeah, to Matisyahu." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S06E02)
"How are you smiling?"
"'Cause he's one of those friendly villains, like the Verizon guy who defected to Sprint." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S06E02)
"Shawn, I have reason to believe that humans might be, on average, better than the point system suggests they are."
"Counterpoint: Humans are terrible. Limp Bizkit, slavery… The prosecution rests." (The Good Place, S03E12)
(The Good Place, S03E12)
"When you fail, and you will, I've got something special cooked up for your four little friends."
"Let me guess, they're gonna be tortured with penis flatteners and bees with teeth. You are so predictable. Why don't you at least switch it up once in a while? Try using…teeth flatteners and bees with penises." (The Good Place, S03E12)
- "It's going to be so amazing watching your four BFFs look so sad and betrayed and confused as you, their reformed demon daddy, unleash a swarm of…penis bees. I invented those. That was me." (The Good Place, S03E12)
- "I have to buy groceries so you can eat, return your 'white people are bad at jumping' video before we get charged…" (Fresh Off the Boat, S05E11)
- Insane Clown Posse concert (Fresh Off the Boat, S05E11)
"Doesn't he remind you of someone?"
"No, I was thinking more like a boiled Ryan Gosling." (Sex Education, S01E02)
- ♫: The The – "This Is the Day" (Sex Education, S01E03)
"I had a sex dream about Maeve."
"Oh, my God. Tell me everything. Was it ALS Challenge or just your basic dick sneeze?" (Sex Education, S01E03)
- "Why don't you start by telling me your earliest memory of your scrotum?" (Sex Education, S01E04)
"We're not doing the clinic as much, so I got plenty of time to get on with my normal life and do normal things."
"Like feel sad and play Smash Bros.?" (Sex Education, S01E05)
"It… [sighs] It cannot be all your vaginas."
"I also have a vagina!" (Sex Education, S01E05)
- ♫: Ezra Furman – "The Good Book" (Sex Education, S01E06)
(Sex Education, S01E08)
- Sex Education Season 1 Grade: B
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Homecoming
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Who Is America?