32. Hide, Infiltrate, Violence (Who Is America?, S01E04)
- Ray J's Hat (Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood, S05E03)
- "Listen, I look at you and I see Weimar. I see hyperinflation. I mean, I look at your face and, no offense, but I see dead babies." (Succession, S01E10)
"Guess who just didn't kill anyone, but maybe only lost a couple of thumbs?"
"I don't know."
"This guy!" (Succession, S01E10)
- Succession Season Grade: B
"Is Naomi, um, a male or a female?"
"Uh, she identifies as a female."
"Okay. Is she, uh, physically female?"
"She has, um, a…round vagina." (Who Is America?, S01E04)
"This is for you. Uh, international package."
"Oh, it's from Vietnam! I love their soup! Is it pronounced 'foh' or 'fuh'?"
"I really don't know."
"'Cause there's two restaurants by my house, and one's called 'What Have You Done Pho Me Lately?,' and the other one's called 'Phoget About It.'" (Alone Together, S02E03)
"Okay, I'll have some of that lemonade."
"Is it good?"
"No, it tastes like guacamole."
"Oh, I forgot to wash the mortar and pestle."
"That's so gross!"
"Well, it's…California style." (Alone Together, S02E03)
- "She heads towards the TV to stream season two of True Detective, but mercifully, she dies." (Alone Together, S02E04)
- Jim Harbaugh (Detroiters, S02E09)
- "Mitchell" Albom (Detroiters, S02E09)
"And I think for the tag, we go with: 'It's not just a slice of pizza. It's a little slice of home.'"
"Oh, it's great. It's so much better than 'slice of house.'" (Detroiters, S02E09)
- Carl Anthony Payne III (Detroiters, S02E09)
- ♫: Jon Bap – "Don't Run into the Dark so Quick" (Random Acts of Flyness, S01E02)
- ♫: Moses Sumney – "Incantation" (Random Acts of Flyness, S01E02)
- "I've never been to a shop that sells dried puppy heads before." (Dark Tourist, S01E07)
- Dark Tourist Season Grade: C
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Succession
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Who Is America?