24. Haller vs. Farouk (Legion, S02E11)
♫: "Behind Blue Eyes" in Farsi
- Joe Pera's musical about the Rat Wars of Alberta, Canada (Joe Pera Talks With You, S01E08)
- Dan Le Batard Show crew attempts American Ninja Warrior course (06-13-18)
"What about monsoons?"
» [WHAT ABOUT MONSOONS?] (Ghosted, S01E10)
- ♫: HAIM – "The Wire" (Ghosted, S01E10)
- "Tonight is important night. We are trying to book Milo Yiannopoulos to DJ a baby shower." (Claws, S02E01)
- ♫: Bryan Ferry – "Slave to Love" (Pose, S01E02)
- "You talking about dreams? Aspirations? Those are only words that only last in the suburbs." (Pose, S01E02)
"What are you?"
"I'm no one. I want what I'm supposed to want, I wear what I'm supposed to wear, and I work where I'm supposed to work. I stand for nothing. I've never fought in a war, and I probably won't ever have to, 'cause the next one's gonna kill us all. I can buy things I can't afford, which means they're never really mine. I don't live. I don't believe. I accumulate. I'm a brand – a middle-class white guy. But you're who you are even though the price you pay for it is being disinvited from the rest of the world. I'm the one playing dress-up. Is it wrong to want to be with one of the few people in the world who isn't, to have one person in my life who I know is real?" (Pose, S01E02)
"Is your driver going uptown?"
"Yes. Subway's two blocks away." (Pose, S01E02)
- ♫: Piano "Heart-Shaped Box" (Westworld, S02E08)
- "My pain was selfish, because it was never only mine. For every body in this place, there was someone who mourned their loss, even if they didn't know why. We were all bound together, the living and the damned." (Westworld, S02E08)
"Everybody's probably doing a cool new dance move."
» [raising the roof] (Joe Pera Talks With You, S01E07)
- "I just wonder what colour underwear I need to wear to get my New Year's wish: a commercial deli slicer." (Joe Pera Talks With You, S01E07)
- "Pera's Four Stages of Watching Fireworks" (Joe Pera Talks With You, S01E07)
- "Maybe I'm wrong, but I bet that even Chinese tech billionaire Jack Ma imagines what life would be like if he were Indian tech billionaire Shiv Nadar." (Joe Pera Talks With You, S01E07)
- David, Divad, and DVD (Legion, S02E11)
- ♫: Jeff Russo and Noah Hawley – "Nothin' in the World Can Stop Me Worryin' 'Bout That Girl" (Legion, S02E11)
- Rape? (Legion, S02E11)
- Legion Season Grade: C
- Pictorial schedule (The Handmaid's Tale, S02E09)
"Milk, lavender, anise, White Yarrow. What, are we gonna forage into the woods or something?"
"Hm. There's a place you can go to get all these things."
"Where is that?"
» [Whole Foods] (Cloak and Dagger, S01E03)
- ♫: Alex Da Kid and Joseph Angel – "American Funeral" (Cloak and Dagger, S01E03)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Joe Pera Talks With You