20. Ear (Trust, S01E08)
- "When Hairy Met Smoothie: Smoothies and Hair Removal." (Bob's Burgers, S08E18)
- "She was going through something. I'm not allowed to say what, but it rhymes with 'botched shmemorrhoid surgery.'" (Bob's Burgers, S08E18)
"Good-looking, but not too good-looking, like the Planters Peanut." (Bob's Burgers, S08E18)
- Mr. Robot (Bob's Burgers, S08E18)
"She's heading towards downtown."
"Where the young professionals are. They love smoothies and hair removal." (Bob's Burgers, S08E18)
"That is not easy to look at."
"It's like something you dance around at Burning Man." (Bob's Burgers, S08E18)
- "Was it an Asian woman with amazing hair?" (Killing Eve, S01E06)
- "You live only as long as the last person who remembers you." (Westworld, S02E04)
- "They said there were two fathers – one above, one below. They lied. There was only ever the devil, and when you look up from the bottom, it was just his reflection laughing back down at you." (Westworld, S02E04)
- "I am so full of crudité!" (Bob's Burgers, S08E19)
- "I can't believe my last meal was crudité!" (Bob's Burgers, S08E19)
- ♫: "Mommies Are the Best" (Bob's Burgers, S08E19)
- Did he kill an actual lamb? (Trust, S01E08)
"I don't want to talk to Gilfoyle. He's a racist and a witch."
"I'm not a witch." (Silicon Valley, S05E08)
- "How would you like to die today, motherfucker?" (Silicon Valley, S05E08)
- "I'll host the fucking brunches!" (Silicon Valley, S05E08)
- Silicon Valley Season Grade: D
- "Cut him up into manageable pieces. No one likes lugging around 50 kilos of torso." (Barry, S01E08)
"So I burned a CD for this very moment. Apocalypse Now, motherfucker."
"What the fuck is this?"
"That's 'Flight of the Bumblebee.'" (Barry, S01E08)
"So essentially with these men trying to pit two crime organizations against each other, thus reaping the benefits of their demise, much like the Kurosawa movie Yojimbo. I'll open it up to some questions."
"Michael Leslie, KNX News Radio. Can you spell Yojimbo, please?"
"…such films as Rashoman, famous for…"
"…K-U-R-O-S-A-W-A. Anything else?"
"Yes. Was Yojimbo his only film?" (Barry, S01E08)
- Barry Season Grade: A
- Black-ish Season Grade: C
- "Really, just take a small toke. It's not that strong. It's so weak, they call it 'Gun Control in America.'" (New Girl, S07E07)
- "Or I strap on a spare patch, and Nick marries a sexy fly." (New Girl, S07E07)
"Merle said he's not publishing Chicago Hobo, and then a bird pooed on me.
"What do you mean he won't publish it?"
"Where's the bird? I'll poo on him." (New Girl, S07E07)
- Robert Smigel (New Girl, S07E07)
- "You wouldn't believe how good I am at fitting multiple things into small spaces. I'm a bento box boy!" (New Girl, S07E08)
- "I tore my anus." (New Girl, S07E08)
"I got to say, I really like foot lotion."
"They should make more foot lotion for your hand – foot lotion hand." (New Girl, S07E08)
- New Girl Season Grade: D
- "Ask yourself: What's more terrifying: Fear, or the frightened?" (Legion, S02E07)
"I've never even heard of it."
"That's because it's on some designer drug shipment. Brooklyn-exclusive, man, but it's about to be popping everywhere soon."
"I saw this on Vice. It's real." (The Last O.G., S01E07)
- "You promised me a brothel, Hiram." (Riverdale, S02E22)
- Riverdale Season Grade: D
- Roy Rogers (The Americans, S06E08)
"I got something for you."
[it's food] (The Americans, S06E08)
"I'm just glad my sons have my husband's name."
"Isn't Norm's last name 'Glasscock'?"
"Yeah… My grandson Harry has a scar where a bully threw a glass dildo at his head. Do you know how hard it is to find a glass dildo in the Ozarks?" (Brockmire, S02E04)
- "Harlot want a cracker?" (Brockmire, S02E04)
- ♫: System of a Down – "Chop Suey!" (Saturday Night Live, S43E21)
- Saturday Night Live Season Grade: C
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Barry