17. "Laffy Taffy" (Atlanta, S02E09)
- Fenway Park gallows (The Handmaid's Tale, S02E01)
- Paige and Philip sparring (The Americans, S06E05)
"140 characters is far more than anyone needs to make a point."
"They actually upped it to 280."
"Oh, good God…" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E18)
- "I've started saving $200 a month just by buying John Wick instead of renting it every two nights." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E18)
- Drone host (Westworld, S02E01)
"Even now, you all still talk in code?"
"Everything is code here." (Westworld, S02E01)
- "Up next: The conversation every parent dreads: How to talk to your kids about the blockchain." (Silicon Valley, S05E05)
"People loved it, including Adrien Grenier."
"From Devil Wears Prada!" (Silicon Valley, S05E05)
- "I'm just the parsley around here. Richard is the meat and the potatoes and the rice pilaf." (Silicon Valley, S05E05)
- "You don't say 'no' to Adrien Grenier's edutainment webseries. You just don't." (Silicon Valley, S05E05)
(Silicon Valley, S05E05)
- "You didn't kill those Bolivians yet, did you? I really wanna kill them with you." (Barry, S01E05)
- "This is Ramón." (Barry, S01E05)
"If you started a cult, I would leave mine and join yours."
"Don't leave your cult for me. You love Weight Watchers." (LA to Vegas, S01E14)
- "Parents, you'll be watching from two-way mirror, which is a generous gift from a family that is too powerful to name. [whispering] It's Tate Donovan." (New Girl, S07E03)
- "The doctor at the hospital said that Benjamin will have a permanent smile, like The Joker." (New Girl, S07E03)
"Do you know what love is? It's a hot bath. What happens to things when you leave them in a bath for too long? Huh? They get soft, fall apart."
"I read that story collection, the one in your book. At first, I was confused. You know, why is she carrying around this sordid tale of sex clubs and drug addicts and… And then I read this: 'Junkies and masochists and hookers and those who have squandered everything are the ring of brightest angels around heaven.'"
"It's a war, baby. This life, the things we endure… You said you saw the future, and it's an apocalypse. Who survives that: the lovers or the fighters? They sell us this lie that love's gonna save us. All it does is make us stupid and weak. Look at me. Love isn't gonna save us. It's what we have to save. Pain makes us strong enough to do it. All our scars, our anger, our despair – it's armor. Baby, God loves the sinners best 'cause our fire burns bright, bright, bright. Burn with me." (Legion, S02E04)
- She's still in Boston? (The Handmaid's Tale, S02E02)
- Marisa Tomei (The Handmaid's Tale, S02E02)
- Joe Buck's 2013 World Series final out call (The Handmaid's Tale, S02E02)
"What are we gonna do with him now?"
"Concierge is sending up a power drill." (Riverdale, S02E19)
"Which gift basket does she get?"
"Chantal? Oh, the Jeter. Oh, my God. She earned it."
"You know, iPads don't grow on trees. Maybe you should consider not giving the Jeter to every woman you bring home?"
"No, Charles, I'm afraid I can't, because I'm sexually generous in all the ways that one could possibly be. Besides, those Piazza baskets that you designed, Charles, they're confusing, and they're unpopular. There's an element of sadness to them."
"There is one Piazza for you right there."
"A Squatty Potty and olive oil?"
"He's an Italian catcher. It's so obvious." (Brockmire, S02E01)
- ♫: Kodak Black – "Patty Cake" (Atlanta, S02E09)
- "Nigga, are you eating chocolate chips?" (Atlanta, S02E09)
- "You're, like, one of my two favourite rappers. Yo, you and Post Malone." (Atlanta, S02E09)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Barry