14. Obamacare (Legends of Tomorrow, S03E17)
- Bushworld Adventures (Adult Swim, 04-01-18)
- Delusions (Legion, S02E01)
- Owl's Casket (Atlanta, S02E06)
- Black Jeopardy (Saturday Night Live, S43E17)
- "This is not the time for stories about your digital squash, Peralta." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E14)
- "I can't believe you thought I was the dumb cop. I mean, I've watched Planet Earth – with the British narrator!" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E14)
- Counterpart Season Grade: C
"Your lower back hair is catching the light in the most beautiful way. It's like I'm seeing it for the first time."
"Must be some residual push sweat. I don't know if you heard, but I just took a pretty aggressive dump."
"I did hear." (The Last Man on Earth, S04E13)
- "Look at the last guy to create a new internet: Al Gore. His ideas were excellent, but he talked like a narcoleptic plantation owner, so he lost the presidency to a fake cowboy and now he makes apocalypse porn. Look, the point is, you need to lead with passion. When you set your mind to it, you're one of the most charismatic people I've ever met, and I have met Ira Glass." (Silicon Valley, S05E02)
- "Now I wish I could say that this was the first time that one of my students was gunned down in the street, but it's not, and as much as it pains me to say it, it is most likely not the last." (Barry, S01E02)
- "Brought to you by wolf attacking a horse." (Barry, S01E02)
- "I'd love to play a priest that's molesting little boys." (Barry, S01E02)
- "Siri, what is 'off-book'?" (Barry, S01E02)
"I thought this was, like, supposed to be funny."
"A man molesting children?"
"Yeah, like how Family Guy is funny." (Barry, S01E02)
- "Are you doing Doubt? Oh, let's not do Doubt." (Barry, S01E02)
- "Webster's Dictionary defines 'death' as 'a permanent cessation of all vital functions.' It defines 'remember' as 'to bring to mind or think of again.' So, even though Ryan's vital functions have ceased, if we think of him, he will always be with us." (Barry, S01E02)
"He could be a legacy kid at my Zamunda."
"You mean, the fake country that Eddie Murphy left when he wanted to go work at McDowell's?"
"You watched it?"
"No, I, I read about it on Wikipedia. You know I can't watch Eriq La Salle!" (Black-ish, S04E18)
- "You can pick one of three reasons to break up with me: I'm too jealous, I'm too clingy, or I didn't laugh enough at Rick and Morty." (LA to Vegas, S01E11)
- "The force of the bolt exiting her body blew off her big toe." (The Mick, S02E20)
- The Mick Season Grade: C
- Waffle boat (Legion, S02E01)
- "Wait, were there women with mustaches singing?" (Legion, S02E01)
- "So I'm supposed to find the Shadow King from inside a daiquiri?" (Legion, S02E01)
- ♫ Legion Cast – "White Rabbit" (Legion, S02E01)
- Gay little niggas (The Last O.G., S01E01)
"Why everything with you gotta be about dick?"
"What?! The phallus is the number one piece of universal comedy gold. Everybody love a good dick joke. You know it's like Tom, Dick, and Harry. You heard about that, right? Nobody gives a shit about Harry. Everybody wanna know who Dick is." (The Last O.G., S01E01)
- "You don't want your rectum turned into a parking garage, man." (The Last O.G., S01E01)
"What are you doing?
"What Prometheus did."
"Horcruxing." (The Magicians, S03E13)
- The Magicians Season Grade: C
- Donald Glover as Teddy Perkins (Atlanta, S02E06)
- "Oh, I don't have a butler. I just use this to remember things. 'Finish that hat for Dionne Warwick. Wash your hands, immediately.'" (Atlanta, S02E06)
- "I have Fiji, and Evian. I'll mix it with some Poland Springs. Maybe a Voss?" (Atlanta, S02E06)
"And let me get a 5 Cheese Krystal combo, no fries."
"It's cheaper with fries."
"That's rich nigga shit, man!" (Atlanta, S02E06)
- "Look, man, if I leave, I'll regret it, and I got a two regret life limit pact. Somebody gotta take me out if I go over two." (Atlanta, S02E06)
- "The nigga look like somebody left Sammy Sosa in the dryer." (Atlanta, S02E06)
- "'Sammy Sosa hat.'" (Atlanta, S02E06)
"Yo, why this nigga the same color as his fuckin' hat?"
"Yeah, man, this nigga looks like a white man's penis."
"Yo, man, why this nigga look like what's under a scab, though?" (Atlanta, S02E06)
- "Feel free to Twitter or Blogspot any of it." (Atlanta, S02E06)
- "I want this wing of the museum to be dedicated to great fathers: My father, Joe Jackson, Marvin Gay Sr., Tiger Woods' father, Serena Williams' father, the father that drops off Emilio Estevez in The Breakfast Club…" (Atlanta, S02E06)
- Darius' phone background (Atlanta, S02E06)
- "You know, not all great things come from great pain. Sometimes it's love. Not everything's a sacrifice." (Atlanta, S02E06)
- ♫ Stevie Wonder – "Evil" (Atlanta, S02E06)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Atlanta