6. Trail Blazers Fans Play the Worst Tic-Tac-Toe Game of All Time (Hornets at Trail Blazers, 02-08-18)
"You tried to use Hanson against me?! They're just boys!"
"Boys?" (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E16)
"I had no choice but to detain him for having unpermitted doves."
"Doves? But walking in a mesh tank top with fireworks is okay?"
"It's Florida. That image was almost our state flag." (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E16)
- "Emery, we need to have a serious talk, which is impossible while you're wearing a mesh tank top." (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E16)
- "Oh, hey, Black Nanny Two." (Black-ish, S04E13)
"You look down on them like I look down on Under Armour shoes."
"Oh, Dre, I don't have that kind of hate in my heart for anyone."
"It's not hate. It's just that Steph Curry thinks we can't tell he'd rather be in Jordans." (Black-ish, S04E13)
- "Okay, it seems as if I've struck a chord with you black side. Is it possible that I can talk to your white side?" (Black-ish, S04E13)
"You are not the guy who picketed Subway when they started toasting the bread."
"Somebody had to stand up for Quiznos."
"And Togo's gets no respect." (Black-ish, S04E13)
"Was he dressed like Earth, Wind and Fire?"
"Was the body your boss put in the fire dressed like Maurice White?" (Black Lightning, S01E04)
"Hey, real quick, before you knock me out, you think I can get a pic? And can you make sure you light up?"
"What?! No!" (Black Lightning, S01E04)
- "Someone should burn this lesbian whorehouse to the ground." (Black Lightning, S01E04)
"I know the plane has been cleared. Is there any way I could pop back on and get something?"
"What do you think this is, September 10?" (LA to Vegas, S01E05)
- "I'll have what she's having. Like the movie. You're Sally, and I'm old Jewish woman who wants orgasm." (LA to Vegas, S01E05)
- "The bartender didn't even card me. I might as well start wearing jackets with shoulder pads and posting on Facebook." (LA to Vegas, S01E05)
"Sometimes you can be condescending, oblivious, and think you're fancier than you are. You're like the sorbet of people."
"At least I'm low-fat." (LA to Vegas, S01E05)
- "Well, I can bring sadness on command. I've seen many people being ripped apart by horses." (LA to Vegas, S01E05)
"We did it at Arby's."
"Oh. In the restaurant?"
"No, man, in the parking lot by the grease tanks." (Baskets, S03E03)
"You're destroying families with your courtesan ways!"
"It's different with Hal. He's not a client. It's real."
"Mother, he has a wife!"
"Alice Cooper? That gorgon?" (Riverdale, S02E13)
- Black-ish and Grown-ish both referencing Zoë Kravitz this week (Black-ish, S04E13 / Grown-ish, S01E07)
- "I understand the psychology of pathetic people. Just trust me on this." (Alone Together, S01E05)
- ♫: Phoria – "Evolve" (The Magicians, S03E05)
- "If you're over 30 and don't have a spreadsheet of everyone you've ever met, you're behind in life." (Corporate, S01E05)
"I was a virgin until we had sex."
"Oh, my God."
"Yeah. I hated it. I'm never gonna do it again." (Corporate, S01E05)
- "Yeah! Look at this wet hamster!" (Corporate, S01E05)
- Post-murder "Pump Up the Jam" (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, S02E04)
- Aimee Mann (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, S02E04)
(Channel Zero: Butcher's Block, S03E01)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Nathan For You