1. Dan Le Batard vomits on air from Stugotz eating photo (The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz, 01-04-18)
"I'm a walking medical disaster, Frank."
"Well, that's why God invented Canada." (Shameless, S08E08)
"Do you think it's weird that all the girls you've liked have been white?"
"But that's different. See, that's not a preference. That's just what's around." (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E11)
- "Black Jesus, please guide my hand to the nougat." (Black-ish, S04E10)
- "Let me let you in on a little secret: Rules are for ugly people." (Black-ish, S04E10)
- "I hate to say this, but it sounds like you got yourself an 'urb.' An unruly bitch." (Black-ish, S04E10)
"You were in a band?"
"Yeah. The Johnson Five. I was the most talented, and the most troubled. That's why I died so young." (Black-ish, S04E10)
- "For the new trick, Pascal the Magnificent wants to make me disappear and then reappear in Jerusalem. But I don't know. I don't like hummus." (LA to Vegas, S01E01)
- "He's not a Saudi prince. He's just a Mexican with a pet falcon." (LA to Vegas, S01E01)
"It's not a bottle opener, you caveman, it's a piece of art."
"No, that's a bottle-opening scrotum." (The Mick, S02E10)
- Jennie Garth (The Mick, S02E10)
- "Television is the lowest form of art, okay? It's a rung below macaroni jewelry." (The Mick, S02E10)
- "What a Brenda, right?" (The Mick, S02E10)
- "People don't get a lot of cool stuff. Right? Like uni and, uh, John Cougar Mellencamp." (The Mick, S02E10)
- "Okay, we got to figure out something, because I am going to that gala or I am getting my thermos signed." (The Mick, S02E10)
- "Hot tip: Most of the young, eligible, Jewish guys hang out right over there. We call that area 'Little Boca.'" (Grown-ish, S01E01)
- "Oh, hey, Taylor. You got any questions for the Pustule Brothers?" (Speechless, S02E11)
"Actually, I think Kenneth wants to…
"Strip with teens? Oh, no, he doesn't." (Speechless, S02E11)
- "That was 'She Hates Me' by Puddle of Mudd. Coming up next: 'Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.'" (The Good Place, S02E08)
- "We're about to close it down with one last song: 'She Hates Me' by Puddle of Mudd and 'Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer' played at the same time." (The Good Place, S02E08)
"Ah! Tiny Dunkirk!" (Great News, S02E10)
- "He gave me a gift I can never repay: A $25 gift card to Coconuts." (Great News, S02E10)
- "Chuck? Oh, no, are you the new Hedwig? I told you you don't have the chops." (Great News, S02E10)
- "Please help me, Portia. I'll give you anything. How about a $25 gift card to Coconuts?" (Great News, S02E10)
- "Still with us, Bo Jefferson, fiscally conservative van resident. And on the liberal side, daniel with a lowercase D." (Great News, S02E10)
"Do you think it's gonna explode?"
"It's not a film. [If this was a film, we'd probably be American.]" (The End of the Fucking World, S01E02)
- The End of the Fucking World Season Grade: C
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Nathan For You