48. Naked Josh Hutcherson fights hung version of himself (Future Man, S01E12)
- LaVar Ball speaks to CNN's Chris Cuomo (11-20-17)
"Dude, I'm telling you, everything I wear, I get for free, down to my modal boxer briefs."
"It's this new fabric. It's three times softer than cotton."
"Damn, three times?"
"My drawers feel like construction paper." (Ghosted, S01E07)
- "How do they know each of these packs of almonds are exactly 100 calories? They don't know. They can't know." (Ghosted, S01E07)
"Man, that's full nuts, like the phone booth on Doctor Who."
"Yeah. Wait a second, you watch Doctor Who?"
"I saw one on accident. I was flipping through channels." (Ghosted, S01E07)
"You sure that's not what your hand always smells like?"
"You know what? I have no idea. That's a really good point. Do you know what your hand smells like?" (Ghosted, S01E07)
- "We're in total agree-wo-ment." (The Last Man on Earth, S04E07)
- "He's changing all the manatee art to wo-manatee art." (The Last Man on Earth, S04E07)
- "Wo-man, oh, wo-man, is it hot out! Yeah, plus all the pollen. Think I might have to go take an anti-her-stamine." (The Last Man on Earth, S04E07)
- "Vagina-doodle-doo! Rise and shine, everyone! What a beautiful daughter-rise." + "This is what a feminist drinks like" mug (The Last Man on Earth, S04E07)
- "I feel like Bill Clinton right now – a simple man between two legendary Bushes, one of them a little older." (The Last Man on Earth, S04E07)
- "As they scissor through the chains of ignorance, strap on, it's gonna be a wild ride. The three of you will form an unbreakable bond that nobody can penetrate." (The Last Man on Earth, S04E07)
- "That's not a wife; this is a wife." (The Last Man on Earth, S04E07)
- "I will break through the symbolic glass ceiling by shattering this actual glass ceiling." + subsequent toilet-papered facial cuts (The Last Man on Earth, S04E07)
- Seinfeld finale (Curb Your Enthusiasm, S09E08)
- ♫: Blanck Mass – "Please" (Search Party, S02E01)
- "GWAR has no mothers!" (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E08)
- "All pitching comes directly from the ass." (The Mick, S02E07)
- "All dip is just mayo!" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E07)
"Wow, the unhygienic apple doesn't fall far from the unhygienic tree."
"Did you just call my mom a tree?"
"I called her an unhygienic tree." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E07)
- "My son is a basic bitch." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E07)
- "There's nothing better than a plain scone!" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E07)
- ♫: Knight Rider theme song (Mr. Robot, S03E07)
"I'm supposed to be on a Jdate with Juanita at Ruby Tuesday as we speak. She's probably worried about me."
"What are you doing on Jdate? You're not even Jewish. It doesn't sound like she is either."
"I told you, my 23andMe said I'm 6% Ashkenazi, and for your information, her full name is Juanita Rosenberg." (Mr. Robot, S03E07)
(Nirvanna the Band the Show, S02E05)
"New plan: Torture her here."
"Oh, what a waste. I had electric current, scalpels, this awesome scorpion I found…"
"Hey, [points at heart] torture comes from here." (Future Man, S01E06)
"I watched Badger interrogate a million times. God dammit, he could get under people's skin. Just relentless."
"How did he die?"
"AIDS." (Future Man, S01E06)
- "He programmed me with a sophisticated understanding of dramatic structure, but he never takes my notes on his screenplays. Know what you get when you ignore me? Unobtainium and characters who fornicate with their ponytails." (Future Man, S01E07)
"Hey, SIGORN-E, teach me more Na'vi words. What's 'wolf'?"
"There is no Na'vi word for 'wolf,' but there is one for 'website,' which I assure you makes perfect sense." (Future Man, S01E07)
"I would recommend performing CPR."
"Or very basic Na'vi." (Future Man, S01E07)
- "We are going to get back up, we are going to dust off our clits, and we are going to complete this mission." (Future Man, S01E10)
- "I'm fucking you with your own dick!" (Future Man, S01E13)
- "Dingo, do not take my baby! " (Future Man, S01E13)
- "A myrm eats its way through your brain lobe by lobe. If he's having an orgasm this intense, it can only be because the myrm is chewing on his amygdala. That's the brain's clit." (Future Man, S01E13)
- "Destiny isn't something that just arrives on your doorstep in a wooden box from Japan. It's something that you seize in a moment, a moment where you realize you have to murder or suicide your former boss and mentor." (Future Man, S01E13)
- Future Man Season Grade: C+
"It has changed a bit. There's a music festival now every summer. It has four stages."
"Like cancer." (Back, S01E01)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Nathan For You