37. Ball and Glove (Twin Peaks, S03E17)
"You've gone soft in your old age."
"Not where it counts, buddy." (Twin Peaks, S03E17)
- "Catch you…with my death bag." (Twin Peaks, S03E17)
- "One for the grandkids." (Twin Peaks, S03E17)
- "It's a good thing we made so many sandwiches." (Twin Peaks, S03E17)
- "See you at the curtain call." (Twin Peaks, S03E17)
- Disposing of guns in a deep fryer (Twin Peaks, S03E18)
- The woman in Laura Palmer's house is played by the woman who owns the house in real life (Twin Peaks, S03E18)
- Twin Peaks Season Grade: B
- "I'm-a spray his face with cum eggs." (Insecure, S02E07)
- Garrett's buttery ranch and caramel crisp popcorn (Insecure, S02E07)
- "Must've been a sale on denim." (Insecure, S02E07)
- Más Malo (Insecure, S02E07)
"I wasn't staring at it, Cassidy. I was noticing it."
"Noticing the floor finger without a wonder in the world." (Preacher, S02E12)
"That's a pretty far-fetched theory, Cassidy, even for you."
"I'm telling you, mate. If you watch that movie again, you'll see. Tyler Durden does exist."
"You're saying the twist to Fight Club is there is no twist?"
"How do you figure that?"
"Because nobody listens to ugly people, padre. If you're gonna inspire an anti-materialistic organization with worldwide designs on erasing global debt, you gotta look like Brad Pitt."
"Well, hold on now. I wouldn't exactly call Edward Norton ugly."
"…instrumental in 37 covert Dutch ops just this last year alone."
"Well, the Dutch foreskin plant must be booming."
"Every country doesn't have their own foreskin plant. The Netherlands are the leading consumers in the foreskin market – 10 to 1. They buy so much of the shite. Half goes to waste, so they end up they sneaking the excess into toothpaste and into baby formula. Like how Brad Pitt, how he sells the fat lady soap to rich ladies."
"You mean Edward Norton?"
"No, I mean Brad Pitt, because he does exist. Look, the point is, the Netherlands are like a sexy Tyler Durden and someone's gotta stop them."
"Come on, Cass. That can't be true."
"Widespread reports – substantiated reports, to be honest."
"Well, if it makes it taste better, then what's the harm in it?"
"It's foreskin into baby formula!" (Preacher, S02E12)
"Try some of this."
"What? Too much Neosporin?" (Preacher, S02E12)
- Dan Quayle book (Preacher, S02E12)
- Evan Peters humping his television (American Horror Story, S07E01)
- "Oh, go to hell, Huffington Post! Fuck you, Nate Silver!" (American Horror Story, S07E01)
- "And who's at 40,000 votes and counting? Jill Stein!" (American Horror Story, S07E01)
- "Why is wrong with CNN for not giving us a trigger warning before they announced the results?" (American Horror Story, S07E01)
- Evan Peters with blended cheese puffs on his face (American Horror Story, S07E01)
- "There is nothing more dangerous in this world than a humiliated man." (American Horror Story, S07E01)
"When I got into the booth, I couldn't do it. I tried! You know that I did! But as much as I hate him, I didn't trust her!"
"But Jill Stein?" (American Horror Story, S07E01)
- "Proudest moment of my life is when Lena Dunham retweeted me." (American Horror Story, S07E01)
- ♫: Esther Holt – "What You Know" (You're the Worst, S04E01)
- ♫: The Cranberries – "Zombie" (You're the Worst, S04E02)
- "It was just a long con to prank me by someone who I did wrong – probably Jason Mraz for when I called him a fedora-wearing diarrhea." (You're the Worst, S04E02)
- "I could read people like a deck of cards, and you're holding the Q of clovers." (You're the Worst, S04E02)
- ♫: Barenaked Ladies – "One Week" (You're the Worst, S04E02)
- "She Canada-rapped at me." (You're the Worst, S04E02)
- ♫: Caveboy – "Home Is Where" (You're the Worst, S04E02)
- ♫: Lee Moses – "California Dreaming" (Snowfall, S01E10)
- Snowfall Season Grade: C
- "I put all of the death metal CDs on one shelf, from the simple bands like Obituary and Cannibal Corpse on the left, to melodic and technical death in the middle, followed by death/black and grind/death and death cross-overs, and then I put the industrial death, folk death, and barely death at the end. And then, the next shelf was for black metal through the whole Norwegian scene, like Mayhem and Burzum, through the un-black, and then the not-really-black-but-sorta-fits, like Cradle of Filth." (Halt and Catch Fire, S04E04)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Twin Peaks
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Rick and Morty