33. Oh Boy, Dany (Game of Thrones, S07E04)
- Fashion Peaks (WWE SmackDown LIVE, 08-08-17)
- Giant screen (Twin Peaks, S03E13)
(Twin Peaks, S03E13)
- Big Ed (Twin Peaks, S03E13)
- Double R franchises (Twin Peaks, S03E13)
- One hit wonder James (Twin Peaks, S03E13)
"Who taught you how to do that?"
"No one." (Game of Thrones, S07E04)
"How many men do we have in the north to fight him? 10,000? Less?"
"Fewer." (Game of Thrones, S07E04)
"Ser Davos, Lord Snow."
"King Snow, isn't it? No, that doesn't sound right. King Jon?" (Game of Thrones, S07E04)
- Noah Syndergaard (Game of Thrones, S07E04)
- "Virginia loves me. She loves me, and she helps me when I get upset, and I help her too, and she may have food issues that place her on the autistic spectrum, so we're an excellent match. Also, I love sex." (Claws, S01E09)
- Sterling K. Brown (Insecure, S02E03)
- "Hey, did we ever finish watching that Shark Tank from last week? See, I wish Daymond could be in every episode. I don't know why they make him alternate with that Peter Pan-looking white lady." (Insecure, S02E03)
"Um, I was thinking, would you mind if I titty-fucked you?"
"Uh, I'd like to respectfully decline."
"Okay, well, thank you for being so respectful." (Insecure, S02E03)
- "You a fuck nigga who thinks he's a good dude." (Insecure, S02E03)
"Is this the first part of some kind of magic trick?"
"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eyeliner." (Rick and Morty, S03E03)
- "We have 34 armed guards and we can't kill a pickle?" (Rick and Morty, S03E03)
- "My kids pee their desks and suck on unbaked vases." (Rick and Morty, S03E03)
- "You're an intelligent pickle." (Rick and Morty, S03E03)
"Why didn't you want to come here?"
"Because I don't respect therapy. Because I'm a scientist. Because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something about the world, I change it. And I don't think going to a rented office in a strip mall to listen to some agent of averageness explain which words mean which feelings has ever helped anyone do anything. I think it's helped a lot of people get comfortable and stop panicking, which is a state of mind we value in the animals we eat, but not something I want for myself. I'm not a cow. I'm a pickle…when I feel like it."
"Rick, the only connection between your unquestionable intelligence and the sickness destroying your family is that everyone in your family, you included, use intelligence to justify sickness. You seem to alternate between viewing your own mind as an unstoppable force and as an inescapable curse, and I think it's because the only truly unapproachable concept for you is that it's your mind within your control. You chose to come here, you chose to talk, to belittle my vocation, just as you chose to become a pickle. You are the master of your universe, and yet, you are dripping with rat blood and feces, your enormous mind literally vegetating by your own hand. I have no doubt that you would be bored senseless by therapy, the same way I'm bored when I brush my teeth and wipe my ass, because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is, it's not an adventure. There's no way to do it so wrong you might die. It's just…work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people, well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose." (Rick and Morty, S03E03)
- Susan Sarandon (Rick and Morty, S03E03)
(WWE Raw, 08-07-17)
"I'm Maxine North-Carmichael."
"You hyphenated? Lord, even your name is a threesome." (The Carmichael Show, S03E12)
"Cynthia, the diamond trade is vicious and destructive, so if you see a diamond on a ring, that means somebody in Africa died to get that."
"Oh, well, if the ring is in the store, then whoever got the diamond is already dead. So you saying you want these Africans to have died for nothing?"
"Yeah, Maxine. You always telling us to recycle, and here you wasting dead Africans." (The Carmichael Show, S03E13)
- "Oh, thank you, ma'am." (The Carmichael Show, S03E13)
- "Isn't it ironic that black people were brought here in chains, and then as soon as we get money, we put them on again?" (The Carmichael Show, S03E13)
"Why does money make this family throw food in the trash? You know there are starving kids in Africa."
"Make up your mind about these Africans, Maxine. Are they dead or are they starving?" (The Carmichael Show, S03E13)
- The Carmichael Show Season Grade: B-
- Brandon Wardell as Skrillex (What Would Diplo Do?, S01E02)
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: Game of Thrones
The New AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Rick and Morty