32. Fashion Peaks (WWE SmackDown LIVE, 08-01-17)
- The French woman's lengthy exit from Gordon’s hotel room (Twin Peaks, S03E12)
- Matthew McConaughey Revives Stephen's Old 'Exit 57' Sketch (The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, 07-31-17)
"You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains."
"This is Jon Snow."
"He's King in the North." (Game of Thrones, S07E03)
- "Does she like it gentle or rough? A finger in the bum?" (Game of Thrones, S07E03)
"But a wise man once said that you should never believe a thing simply because you want to believe it."
"Which wise man said this?"
"I don't remember."
"Are you trying to present your own statements as ancient wisdom?" (Game of Thrones, S07E03)
- "But as a good friend of mine once said, 'Give me 10 good men and I'll impregnate the bitch.'" (Game of Thrones, S07E03)
- "Tell Cersei. I want her to know it was me." (Game of Thrones, S07E03)
"Does it always have to be about you?"
"Uh, yes, girl. I'm a millennial." (Claws, S01E08)
- "Let's rock!" (Twin Peaks, S03E12)
- Audrey Horne! (Twin Peaks, S03E12)
- ♫: Boogie – "No Way" (Insecure, S02E02)
- Frank Ocean phone case (Insecure, S02E02)
- "I just didn't know what to do, so I stressed watched the documentary 13th." (Insecure, S02E02)
"Rick, didn't you say you needed my help on an adventure immediately somewhere else, I don't care, even if it might kill us?"
"I did not, but if you're really that alienated, I'm as willing to exploit it as the next guy, church, army, or Olympic gymnastics trainer." (Rick and Morty, S03E02)
- "Aw, jeez, my sister died in the spaghetti." (Rick and Morty, S03E02)
- "No union built on running from your problems lasts more than five years, seven tops." (Rick and Morty, S03E02)
- "Remote override engaged. No! Yes. Bypassing override! I am aliiiiiiiii… Hello." (Rick and Morty, S03E02)
- "The Samson Unit of The Grail handles the false prophets – contenders to Christ's throne. Our job is to rid the world of their competing narratives: Charlemagne, Lincoln, Belushi, you name it." (Preacher, S02E07)
(What Would Diplo Do?, S01E01)
"Are we? Posers that press a button?"
"No. We're shamanic healers offering glimpses of enlightenment through music." (What Would Diplo Do?, S01E01)
"What's lamer than a DJ war?"
"Tom Hiddleston, but he's a friend of mine." (What Would Diplo Do?, S01E01)
- Written by James Van Der Beek! (What Would Diplo Do?, S01E01)
"I'm going to Tower Video."
"Great! Why don't you go to a B. Dalton Bookseller on the way, while you're at it?" (Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, S02E01)
- Andre's apartment on The League (Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, S02E01)
"He called me once but then hung up."
"How'd you know it was him?"
"Star 69." (Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, S02E02)
- "This buyer you speak of is coming for your camp today, but they'll come for ours tomorrow, itching to build B. Dalton Booksellers or a Circuit City or a Blockburster Verdio." (Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, S02E03)
- "You know what people like her do with summer camps, Beth? They turn them into B. Dalton Booksellers." (Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, S02E03)
- "It should look like Edward James Olmos." (Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, S02E04)
- Jason Schwartzman drumming (Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, S02E04)
"A makeover? Do you know how to do that?"
"What do you think I've been taking night classes at Barbizon for? To pass the time?" (Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, S02E05)
- ♫: Animotion – "Obsession" (Comrade Detective, S01E01)
"I think there's been an intruder!"
"I'm sure it's nothing, ma'am. It's just a neighbour's misguided attempt at redistributing Nikita's wealth. Don't worry. Go back to bed." (Comrade Detective, S01E01)
"What is this?"
"It's a Western game. After the financial collapse of America, the Great Depression of 1929, the populace began to lose faith in their capitalist system."
"So they invented this game to rebuild trust. It's called Monopoly."
"And how do you play?"
"So each rectangle represents a piece of property. The object of the game is to purchase the property and hope your opponent lands on the property that you own."
"That way, they pay you rent. The more rent you get paid, the more money you make, the more properties you purchase."
"And when your opponents have no money left and are completely in your debt, then, and only then, do you win the game."
"You're telling me that the purpose of this game is to drive your fellow citizens into poverty so that you may get rich? It's diabolical."
"It's just a game."
"Nowadays, the West finds it as a useful tool to indoctrinate young children into the capitalist system." (Comrade Detective, S01E02)
- "Great. You happy? Not even our health care system can save him now." (Comrade Detective, S01E02)
- "Bean soup is a delicacy." (Comrade Detective, S01E03)
- ♫: Gleaming Spires – "Are You Ready for the Sex Girls" (Comrade Detective, S01E03)
- "My AIDS! My contagious AIDS!" (Comrade Detective, S01E04)
- "As the United States grows, it's profiting off slavery, off the working poor, off immigrants. They even put their own children to work. And how do they justify these atrocities? One word: God. They justify every awful thing they do with the word of God." (Comrade Detective, S01E04)
- "You can keep your invisible hand. I've got an iron fist." (Comrade Detective, S01E06)
- Comrade Detective Season Grade: B-
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Twin Peaks
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: The Carmichael Show