24. Pine Barrens (Fargo, S03E08)
- Trippin' Becky (Twin Peaks, S03E05)
- Ed Chambers (Silicon Valley, S04E07)
- Bowling Alley (Fargo, S03E08)
- "People hold candles, Nora." (The Leftovers, S03E08)
- ♫: Otis Redding – "I've Got Dreams to Remember" (The Leftovers, S03E08)
"It's great that your newlyweds believe that a bird with a range of 50 miles is gonna carry their stupid poetry to Timbuktu, but don't sell that bullshit to me."
"I'm not trying to sell you anything. It's just a nicer story." (The Leftovers, S03E08)
- RT: the end credits rolled to the sound of pachelbel's canon and it didn't feel cheesy. this is skillful. (The Leftovers, S03E08)
- The Leftovers Season Grade: B+
"I've done the math. This times that equals you're a cunt, divided by the only way I'm gonna get what I need is if you give it to me, equals the only way you're gonna give it to me is if you don't need it. Like my friend Jesus Christ, the only thing you need, dead wife, is resurrection."
"Did you just name-drop Jesus Christ like you know a guy who knows a guy?" (American Gods, S01E06)
- "There's always been a god-shaped hole in man's head." (American Gods, S01E06)
- "Religion inspires in those who fear nothing fear of the gods, and using that fear requires a certain element of fucked up." (American Gods, S01E06)
- "Did you have a genie in your bottle?" (American Gods, S01E06)
- "Shame is the reason dead people only go out at night." (American Gods, S01E06)
- "Your kind of love, dead wife, is the grandest butt-fuckin' of 'em all. You can love somebody even when you know they don't like it, even when you know they don't want it. That's some profound knowledge for you right there, wrapped up in a quaint sexual metaphor." (American Gods, S01E06)
- "Neutral, in the face of injustice, is on the side of the oppressor." (American Gods, S01E06)
"God is great."
"Life is great." (American Gods, S01E06)
- Mr. C's face warping into Bob's (Twin Peaks, S03E05)
- Frank discovering green tea lattes (Twin Peaks, S03E05)
(Twin Peaks, S03E05)
"Limp Biscuit's an old frat ritual, where all the brothers race to stroke one out onto a biscuit, and then the last guy to nut has to eat it."
"Right. Sometimes it's a Wheat Thin." (Silicon Valley, S04E07)
"May I borrow this hammer to pound in these flamboyant little nails?"
"Those are screws." (Silicon Valley, S04E07)
- When Kim shuts the door to her office, Francesca pulling out a travel magazine, only to quickly hide it again when Kim unexpectedly re-appears (Better Call Saul, S03E08)
"But ma, you used to be so active. You had all those hobbies."
"Oh, I didn't like that stuff, I just wanted to get out the house to keep your father from beating me. Trust me, every woman in a pottery class is crying out for help." (The Carmichael Show, S03E03)
- "Grandma wants to go out on top. I mean, wouldn't you have rather seen Michael Jordan retire after hitting that three-pointer against the Jazz in '98 instead of seeing this dude way past his prime in a Wizards jersey? Don't make grandma play for the Wizards." (The Carmichael Show, S03E03)
"When we meet Jesus, we're all one. Jesus doesn't see colour."
"So what colour do you think Jesus is?"
"Well, I don't really think he's white, but I don't really think he's black either."
"So you're saying Jesus look like Drake?" (The Carmichael Show, S03E03)
- Top Chef Canada Season Grade: C+
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: Fargo
The New AR™TV World Comedy Champion: The Carmichael Show