20. Mr. Nancy (American Gods, S01E02)
- "I want to eat your hair." (Making History, S01E08)
- "I will mount your head on a pike and use it as a hat rack – ugly hats only." (Making History, S01E08)
"Any last words, gentlemen?"
"I did it all for the nookie."
"Amen." (Making History, S01E08)
- Gillian Anderson as Lucille Ball (American Gods, S01E02)
- "I don't want to work for you, I Love Lucy." (American Gods, S01E02)
- "Hey, you ever wanted to see Lucy's tits?" (American Gods, S01E02)
- American Boners (American Gods, S01E02)
"No cow-killing stories during dinner."
"How do you think meat get on your plate, huh? It takes strength, but not only strength, it takes talent, because it's a craft. You have to do it right or the cow gets angry, and angry meat taste bad." (American Gods, S01E02)
- "You're my only black friend." (American Gods, S01E02)
- ♫: Genghis Barbie – "Take on Me" (The Leftovers, S03E04)
"Well, is there anything I can do?"
"Yes, actually, could you run and go get me some tape?"
"Oh, I got some right here. Sorry, it's only Scotch, masking, and duct." (The Last Man on Earth, S03E17)
"Okay, you guys go see if the smelling salts are over there."
"Oh, the day I don't bring my salt purse!" (The Last Man on Earth, S03E17)
"She's too busy pussing out."
"Or is she too busy pussing in?" (The Last Man on Earth, S03E17)
- "There's no easy way to say this, so I'm gonna go ahead and sing it." (The Last Man on Earth, S03E18)
- "It truly was a Shawshank redemption." (The Last Man on Earth, S03E18)
- "Oh, the miracle of nipples – nature's horchata." (The Last Man on Earth, S03E18)
- "Dawn: Australian for 'baby.' Like the first light of the new day, or a dishwashing detergent that cuts through grease like a knife. But that's not a knife, this is a baby. Waltzing Matilda, waltzing Matilda…" (The Last Man on Earth, S03E18)
- The Last Man on Earth Season Grade: C-
- "I'm literally the only person in this entire grocery store who's actually buying stuff for myself." (Silicon Valley, S04E03)
- ♫: Dr. Octagon – "Blue Flowers" (Silicon Valley, S04E03)
- "I'm just the cream filling in this gayclair." (Veep, S06E04)
"Ma'am, Sherman Tanz called again."
"Oh, God. Where are we with that?"
"Yeah, just like his face." (Veep, S06E04)
- Jonah's hold music (Veep, S06E04)
- "Chocolate chip walnut cookies from Levain." (Veep, S06E04)
"You're two hours late."
"No, that's impossible. I set my watch back for Daylight Savings Time."
"Saving, not savings."
"You set your watch the wrong way."
"It's neither a plural, nor a possessive."
"No, it's spring. I springed backwards."
"No, you spring forward!"
"Have ever watched girls' gymnastics? That makes no sense!" (Veep, S06E04)
"Ma'am, New York Times says Montez is naming the nominee today."
"Oh, my God, really?"
"Yeah, we should be getting a phone call any minute."
"Ooh, my heart is racing!"
"I bet this time, it's just menopause." (Veep, S06E04)
- Superior Donuts Season Grade: D
"That man is full of bologna."
"You're right. He's so vile, we should use the crude Americanization of the word." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E17)
- "I'm gonna crush you like a can of diet seltzer water." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E17)
"Now when people think of the Nine-Nine, they'll think of, um… Oh, Detective Diaz filling an iron with tequila."
"So I could make tequila steam."
"I can't quite believe I'm gonna say this, but I'm sorry I even came to Rochester." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E17)
- "That's right. Imagine a Valentine's Day with no cards from your cousins." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E18)
- Howard Hesseman (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E22)
- "My body is a temple, and by that, I mean I let a lot of Jewish guys in." (Great News, S01E05)
- Directed by Eva Longoria (Black-ish, S03E24)
- Black-ish Season Grade: C
- "Joe Buck didn't shit in your bed. That was Musburger." (Brockmire, S01E07)
- "So your life would have been completely different had Musburger just had a smaller dinner." (Brockmire, S01E07)
- "Cuckmire." (Brockmire, S01E07)
- Riverdale Season Grade: D+
- "You'd be amazed at the pheromone community." (Shark Tank, S08E24)
- Shark Tank Season Grade: C
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: Better Call Saul
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets