19. (American Gods, S01E01)
- Tandy's demonstrations (The Last Man on Earth, S03E16)
- Carol's Mission: Impossible theme (Great News, S01E03)
- "Wagstaff has a zero tolerance pantsing policy. We're part of a national program called No Pants Pulled Off Behinds." (Bob's Burgers, S07E19)
"Do not eat hummus on the couch!"
"That's not in the Bible!"
"It's implied!" (Making History, S01E07)
- Severed arm breaking the letterbox (American Gods, S01E01)
- "She died with my husband's cock in her mouth." (American Gods, S01E01)
- ♫: Brian Reitzell – "In the Pines [feat. Mark Lanegan]" (American Gods, S01E01)
- Vaping synthetic toad skins (American Gods, S01E01)
- "We have re-programmed reality. Language is a virus, religion an operating system, prayers are just so much fucking spam." (American Gods, S01E01)
- ♫: Richard Cheese – "Personal Jesus" (The Leftovers, S03E03)
"Would you kill a baby if it would cure cancer?"
"That is exactly what I said." [immolates self] (The Leftovers, S03E03)
"You looked through my photos."
"I was hungry. It was in the fridge." (The Leftovers, S03E03)
- "No, this is a very big deal. Do you know how long you've been promising me you'd paint my go-kart pink for breast cancer awareness?" (The Last Man on Earth, S03E16)
"You named five, Fail."
"Name's Gail. You can have your F back."
"Sometimes I get my Fs and my Gs mixed up, so why don't you fo guck yourselg?" (The Last Man on Earth, S03E16)
"Hards-on, not hard-ons. It's a syntactical error that I could have remedied if you would just give me the space to speak."
"You can't just wiggle your little tush and expect every VC in the Valley to get hards-on." (Silicon Valley, S04E02)
"I will destroy you in ways that are so creative they will honour me for it at the Kennedy Center."
"I am gonna find ways to destroy you so hard that everybody at the Kennedy Center is gonna take a fuckin' massive shit." (Veep, S06E03)
"So now it's the Selina Meyer foundation for adult literacy, AIDS…"
"And the advancement of global democracy." (Veep, S06E03)
- "In the immortal words of will.i.am, tonight's gonna be really great!" (Veep, S06E03)
"You're just in the middle of what we in America call a…'fuck fog.'"
"In Finland, we call this the 'fever of the sausage.'" (Veep, S06E03)
- American Crime Season Grade: C
- Hitchcock and Scully eating whole cakes (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E16)
"Are you two sure you should be babysitting? You seemed real freaked when you called me last night."
"Yes, but then we figured out how to be good parents: TV and cake."
"TV and cake were my parents…"
"It's okay…" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E16)
- "There are no highlights in Scottsdale, Margo." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E16)
- The Mick Season Grade: C
- "Shepherd's pie has lamb in it. Do they seem like good shepherds to you? So really, when you think about it, pie is murder. If you choose life, choose cake." (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E21)
- "Dr. Octogenarian!" (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E21)
- "This is… Oh, shoot. What's my spy name? Uh, Desk… Desk Crotch." (Great News, S01E03)
- "Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, bitches." (The Handmaid's Tale, S01E04)
- "Who is this for?" (Speechless, S01E21)
- "Thank you for that heartfelt welcome, faculty member." (Black-ish, S03E23)
"Our Drake poster was gonna go right there…"
"Or Elliott Yamin."
"Our Drake poster was gonna go right there." (Black-ish, S03E23)
- "Man, that thing is out of control." (Archer, S08E05)
"Why is there blood on the barrel?"
"What? No, that's um…hot sauce."
"Well, why is there hot sauce on it – with a couple of hair stuck in it? Oh, sweet Christ."
"Did you beat a guinea pig to death with your service weapon, slather the thing in hot sauce, and eat it?" (Archer, S08E05)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Leftovers
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets