17. Pump Pump (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E14)
- Piss Montage (Fargo, S03E01)
RT: "Originally, we wanted to do an Anthony Bourdain balloon because of the idea that celebrity chefs had disappeared en masse. We got Bourdain's photo in the pilot, but [when he was approached about Season 3] Bourdain was like, 'No! No Bourdain balloon!'" (The Leftovers, S03E01)
- RT: The blood squib when Dean dies is one of the biggest I've seen. (The Leftovers, S03E01)
"Without him, we don't have a Chinaman's chance."
"I'm sorry, Ben. Here at Uber and in the rest of the world, the word 'Chinaman' is considered inappropriate."
"No no no, it's okay. My wife is Oriental. All of them have been. I kinda got yellow fev-ah." (Veep, S06E01)
"And that is why I am taking this opportunity to announce my charitable organization, the Meyer Fund for Adult Literacy."
"Certainly a worthwhile cause, but if we could bring it back to Sherman Tanz—"
"Yes, AIDS. AIDS is a big part of the tapestry." (Veep, S06E01)
"I feel like we're celebrating my frat house gang rape, except I didn't even get a candlelight vigil."
"I love candles." (Veep, S06E01)
- "Son of a Sam. Offices in the South Bronx? I'm not the President of the Dominican Republic." (Veep, S06E01)
"The National Association for Transgender People would like to give you an award."
"Oh. Well, that's nice. Tell them I accept. Them?"
"Him. I don't know. Tell the bearded ladies I'm coming." (Veep, S06E01)
"What's going on with the speeches?"
"Let's see. We have the National Auto Dealers for $100,000."
"You've gotta be kidding me. That's half of what Hughes gets. That is pure sexism. You call those people back and you tell them that I was the first female President of the United States and I will not work for less than 87 cents on the dollar." (Veep, S06E01)
"I am so sorry to hear about Uber."
"Oh, God, a bunch of dumb-ass millennials, you know, too lazy to learn how to drive drunk." (Veep, S06E01)
- "Shlomo Tanz is radioactive. He can read the newspaper on the toilet by the light of his own shit." (Veep, S06E01)
- Plastic on hotel beds (Feud, S01E07)
- "She's gassing us all with her VapoRub for show." (Feud, S01E07)
- "I don't do bitches. They make me so unhappy. You should call my sister." (Feud, S01E07)
- Coca-Cola photo-op (Feud, S01E07)
- Flatline clock (24: Legacy, S01E12)
- 24: Legacy Season Grade: D
- Strowman binning Kalisto (WWE Raw, 04-17-17)
- "She's like the Precious of Iraq." (Superior Donuts, S01E11)
- "Can anything be too Ben Carson?" (Superior Donuts, S01E11)
- "Death isn't about deserving. It's just part of the deal." (Bates Motel, S05E09)
"Cracker Barrel. It always helps to mention Cracker Barrel."
"Well, I think it's great you let Margaret play inside. It's a hot one out there. I was thinking of going over to Cracker Barrel because they've got such great air conditioning." (Better Call Saul, S03E02)
- "You sound like you're outdoors. Are you staying out of the sun? It's a hot one today. I'm sorry, but Jimmy is unavailable at the moment. If you'd like to leave a message, Mr. Ehrman…traut? Trout, like the fish? Uh, I hear Cracker Barrel has excellent air— This one really don't wanna talk about Cracker Barrel." (Better Call Saul, S03E02)
- "Have you guys had the soup over at Cracker Barrel today?" (Better Call Saul, S03E02)
- "Terry puts out." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E14)
"No matter what happens, we'll feel better knowing we didn't resort to blackmail."
"I agree. From now on, the only black male I want anything to do with is you." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E14)
- "White people love to shorten their names." (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E20)
- Helpful Ember-narrated previously-on (The Magicians, S02E13)
- "I look like Jack Sparrow if he were played by a man." (The Magicians, S02E13)
- ♫: Manchester String Quartet – "Best Day of My Life" (The Magicians, S02E13)
- The Magicians Season Grade: C
"Where are you from?"
"America…" (Fargo, S03E01)
- Ashton belittling Vanck to the camera with Vanck next to her (The Amazing Race, S29E04)
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: Better Call Saul
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets