14. Psycho (Bates Motel, S05E06)
"Feeding time, huh?"
"No, just doing a detail job on the urchin's anus."
"Good work if you can get it."
"Sure is, but it looks like I won't be able to do it much longer."
"Why? Did the sea urchin learn how to brush its own anus?" (Bob's Burgers, S07E14)
"Churches don't pay taxes, but they're hard to heat, so it balances out."
"I never thought about heating costs for churches, but sure. High ceilings, all those windows…" (Bob's Burgers, S07E14)
- "I love the metric system. I give it a ten out of ten." (Bob's Burgers, S07E15)
- "Pretending to strongly believe in something that you don't is great preparation for being, like, a lawyer, or a stepdad." (Bob's Burgers, S07E15)
- "I guess it makes me mad that they call it your 'bottom' when it's in the middle? Or, why do horseshoes only come in one style? Why can't they have horse sandals?" (Bob's Burgers, S07E15)
- "And if we adopt the metric system, when someone says, 'Thanks a ton,' you won't actually know how much they're thanking you." (Bob's Burgers, S07E15)
"Sundown is at 6:43, so my telescope and I will be there at 6:44."
"Only Ursa Minor will be visible, but we'll still have Ursa Major fun." (Bob's Burgers, S07E15)
"This Duncan guy is from New Zealand, and no one can understand him."
"Rebuttal. Yeah, where I'm from, we call it 'buttle rubbies.'" (Bob's Burgers, S07E15)
- "Want me to twist you off a chestie?" (Bob's Burgers, S07E15)
"Help us feast on these completely charred and nearly inedible flying beasts."
"The trick to catching more than one duck at once is to kill them while they're fornicating."
"We followed their quacks of ecstasy into the woods, crept up, smashed them with rocks."
"How can you tell a quack of ecstasy?"
"A quack of ecstasy is two quacks."
"Two quacks heightening to a final clim-quacks."
"There's three ducks…"
"As far as we could tell, these two ducks here were in a relationship, and this third duck was hanging around watching, trying to get in on the mix." (Making History, S01E04)
- "All black people are guardian angels. Remember that." (Making History, S01E04)
- "NBA Jam?! Two miracles in one day." (Making History, S01E04)
- "You are not going to fail on my watch, you fat pig!" (Making History, S01E04)
- "You'll notice I've placed a hat in front of each of you. You're gonna want to hold on to it." (The Last Man on Earth, S03E13)
- "You gotta remember that the camera adds 10 pounds. Ever try to take a picture of a scale on zero? Can't do it. It'll always say '10.'" (The Last Man on Earth, S03E13)
"Find this thing we need to."
"Tandy, I think you mean 'Find this thing to which we need.'" (The Last Man on Earth, S03E13)
- "Most people are scared to engage others in conversation. That's why if you ever see me at a social event, no one's ever talking to me." (The Last Man on Earth, S03E13)
- "If I'm to believe all the recommended ages on the board games, we're dealing with an individual between the ages of eight and 80." (The Last Man on Earth, S03E13)
- "Oh, my goodness! This is delicious candy, and there's so much of it! Hey, and if candy's not your bag, we got a whole slew of items catering to a more experienced taste! Talking to you, Benji! Yeah, we got, uh, Metamucil, BluBlockers, hearing aids, couple Judging Amy DVDs, you got a box of Depends diapie-diaps! It's a world of pure imagination for young and old alike! It's raining Fixodent!" (The Last Man on Earth, S03E13)
- "Loforwarto't! That's a shortening of the phrase 'looking forward to it'!" (The Last Man on Earth, S03E13)
- "Yeah, nature called, and I am currently answering! Yeah, went a little hard on the prune juice! Yeah, that's something you'll learn about me! Major prune guy!" (The Last Man on Earth, S03E13)
- "Over a million views on YouTube…" (Homeland, S06E10)
- "It wasn't cute when you were 45, and it sure as hell isn't cute now." (Feud, S01E04)
- Toby Huss as Frank Sinatra (Feud, S01E04)
"One slice each, apple, pecan, and whipped cream, with two Pepsi-Colas."
"Well, no time like the present to develop diabetes."
"Miss Joan forbids sweets. She says sugar is a dangerous food. I take my thrills where I can." (Feud, S01E04)
- "On frontier, only men, like bathhouse." (Feud, S01E04)
- Sarah Silverman's apartment number is 420 (Crashing, S01E06)
- ♫: Eiffel 65 – "Blue" (Crashing, S01E06)
- "Why do you have so many visors? Are you an old Korean lady?" (Superior Donuts, S01E09)
- RT: So Rihanna has killed Hannibal Lecter and eluded Norman Bates. (Bates Motel, S05E06)
- "You're not too little now, Norman." (Bates Motel, S05E06)
- Donna Pescow (New Girl, S06E21)
- "This is what happens when you're self-sufficient!" (The Mick, S01E13)
- ♫: "Lipstick on a Turd" (Detroiters, S01E08)
- "Half the clickbait out there is encoded knowledge for Magicians." (The Magicians, S02E10)
- "Ohh, honey, we both know that rehab is about more than nachos and backgammon." (The Magicians, S02E10)
"The Tesla Flexion has only been successfully employed once before. Luckily, we are using the original equipment left to Brakebills by the man who invented it."
"No. Fred Flexion." (The Magicians, S02E10)
- What the main titles are (Legion, S01E08)
- ♫: Pink Floyd (Legion, S01E08)
- ♫: T. Rex – "Children of the Revolution" (Legion, S01E08)
- Legion Season Grade: B
- Review Season Grade: C
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Legion
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets