11. CGI Deer (The Walking Dead, S07E12)
- Betsy DeVos, Paul Ryan And Mike Pence Die In Front Of Pamela (The Last Man on Earth, S03E10)
- Main Title Sequence (Feud, S01E01)
- Olive Garden (Saturday Night Live, S42E16)
- "She loves revenge – revenge and shrimp." (Bob's Burgers, S07E11)
"Try something from a movie."
"It's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got nothing to do."
"A white movie."
"Show me the money." (Making History, S01E01)
"Thank you for what? All that's happened is I've puked, I had an axe thrown at my head, I was treated like a slave, and I drank John Hancock's urine! He is my idol, Dan! My number one! And I drank the pee of the man who is my number one!"
"Well, I don't think it was just John Hancock's, FYI. I think everyone had a squeeze." (Making History, S01E01)
- "I'm making you that soup…in my heart." (The Last Man on Earth, S03E10)
- "You're a cat person that eats dog food, and I'm a dog person that eats cat food. I guess we're more alike than I thought." (The Last Man on Earth, S03E10)
"What are you selling the couch for?"
"I don't know. Like, $150?"
"$150? Are you shitting me? Jess, that's not CB2. That's Crate and Barrel. That's CB1, okay? It came assembled." (Crashing, S01E03)
- Plastic-covered furniture (Feud, S01E01)
- "Everything written for women seem to fall into just three categories: Ingénues, mothers, or Gorgons." (Feud, S01E01)
- "I need a lunch thing." (Feud, S01E01)
- "Fish Jell-O. Goodie." (Feud, S01E01)
- "That poor masseuse. Touching Arthur's feet is what they call a 'sad ending.'" (Superior Donuts, S01E06)
- Dan and Melissa's fight on The Real World: Miami (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E16)
- Biggie storyline timing (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E16)
- Lotta digging (The Americans, S05E01)
"You're cooler than either of my moms. I'd tell them, but they're at Coachella."
"Did you hear that, Dylan? I'm cooler than Coachella lesbians." (Speechless, S01E17)
"Why are the DeBarges the new face of Boxable?"
"Oh, I'll tell you why – 'cause our boy Dre here's colorstruck. He's got that beige rage." (Black-ish, S03E17)
"All right, so we got, uh, four black coffees and one iced caramel macchiato with extra cream."
"It's the Michael Jackson of coffees." (Black-ish, S03E17)
- "Is that the guy that is the captain now?" (Black-ish, S03E17)
- "Dre, this was supposed to be your Do the Right Thing, but it is your Chi-Raq." (Black-ish, S03E17)
- Silence (Legion, S01E05)
- When Cary falls prey to the muting spell that's hit the rest of the group (Legion, S01E05)
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season Grade: C+
- Man Seeking Woman Season Grade: C
"You know, I built you up too much in my head. I did the same thing with the Hobbit movies."
"I am not the Hobbit movies."
"That sounds like something a Hobbit movie would say." (Powerless, S01E05)
"Hey, loser, you want to go out with me?"
"No. Why would you think that?"
"Uhh, because I've been negging you hard. All of Reddit said this would work." (Powerless, S01E05)
- Monogrammed Quiznos jacket (Baskets, S02E08)
"I'm sorry I put the Chemical brothers in a headlock, made them kiss each other, say 'I love you,' and then I buhshed their heads together."
"I can't believe we almost let the Chemical Brothers come between us." (Baskets, S02E08)
- Whiskey salad: Apples, oranges, marshmallows, whiskey, one raisin. (Baskets, S02E08)
- Portlandia Season Grade: C-
- Lost ending (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E06)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Legion
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets