10. Oliver (Legion, S01E04)
- Tandem fight (Legion, S01E04)
- Entourage opening credits (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E05)
- "I'm not lawful, neutral, or chaotic – none of the above." (The Walking Dead, S07E11)
- "A man without faith is dangerous." (24: Legacy, S01E05)
- Norman in full Norma drag (Bates Motel, S05E02)
"You look really good in that dress, by the way."
"Thanks. It's breezy on my vagina." (The Mick, S01E11)
- "The world is a dangerous place. Nobody's safe. It does not take a little boy in a dress to molest your daughter. I use the girls' room. I could easily molest her anytime I want." (The Mick, S01E11)
- "Purple horseshoe?! Is this some kind of a political thing?" (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E15)
- "Why would she put dirty plates in the drying rack?" (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E15)
"If you weren't stealing, then why was this tucked into your waistband?"
"Because my pockets were full of Runts candy."
"Okay, let's see this candy."
"I ate it on the way over here. That's what they're for. They're my traveling Runts."
"You even ate the bananas. Yeah, right." (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E15)
"I took the fall for him. I mean, what's another papaya on my rap sheet?"
"You mean you sat and watched me eat your Irish elf cereal just so your little brother wouldn't get into trouble?" (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E15)
- "Eddie, there's something called a 'white lie,' and that is a lie that protects you from all the things that make white people soft." (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E15)
- "You are simply somebody's meat, boy." (Taboo, S01E08)
"I thought the gunpowder was for the Americans."
"We are Americans." (Taboo, S01E08)
- Taboo Season Grade: C+
- "These are all the suits I wore back in the Motown days. This one, Motown 25. This one, Tom Green pranked me in. Made me eat goo." (Detroiters, S01E04)
"I need you to make me a sign."
"I won't make a sign with the words 'dick,' 'pussy,' or 'shit.'"
"Wait a minute. What if my name was 'Dick Pussy'?"
"Is your name 'Dick Pussy'?"
"For the sake of this argument, yes, it is!"
"Okay… Well, I'll make whatever sign you like, Mr. Pussy." (Detroiters, S01E04)
- "Prince Ess." (The Magicians, S02E06)
- "The prince speaks fluent Earth. Rumour has it his mother is from, uhh, Cincinnaahhti." (The Magicians, S02E06)
(The Magicians, S02E06)
"I think this girl's down to grind Eric Nies-style."
"Yeah, no, she definitely wants to grind Eric Nies-style-y, but that vibe she's throwing towards me."
"Guys, welcome to the real world, season one, okay? If anybody's gonna be grinding Eric Nies-style-y, it's gonna Heather be me." (Workaholics, S07E08)
- Rosencricket and Guildenstern Are Dead (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E09)
- Eric Andre as The Joker (Man Seeking Woman, S03E09)
- ♫: ZZ Ward – "OverdoZZe (feat. Pell)" (Riverdale, S01E06)
- Top Chef Season Grade: C
- Christine hailing a taxi (Baskets, S02E07)
- Adrian Grenier (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E05)
- Emilio Estevez (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E05)
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: Legion
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets