7. Lenny's Speech (The Young Pope, S01E08)
- Lenny's prayer for Dussollier (The Young Pope, S01E08)
- Mickey's bizarre, rambling speech (The Mick, S01E08)
- The Sandlot (Man Seeking Woman, S03E06)
- "Can I talk to you for a minute?" (Portlandia, S07E06)
- Mario Kart 64 (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E02)
- Russell Stover Black History Heart Shaped Box (Saturday Night Live, S42E14)
- Dueling Banjos (Michael Bolton's Big, Sexy Valentine's Day Special)
- ♫: Soulwax – "Krack" (The Young Pope, S01E07)
- ♫: The Sound – "I Can't Escape Myself" (The Young Pope, S01E07)
(The Young Pope, S01E07)
- ♫: Post Pines – "Simma" (The Young Pope, S01E07)
"Mullins let him go Friday."
"Yeah. Brought in someone new, who is so not as qualified. We're talking two-year college." (24: Legacy, S01E01)
- "Who knew Chicago police were so corrupt? I mean, sure, everybody knew, but…" (Superior Donuts, S01E02)
"You writers are all so obsessed with mystery."
"You men of the cloth don't kid around, either."
"Writers and men of the cloth are the same in that way. They can't afford to solve the mystery because the next day they'd become irrelevant."
"Writing is the one way I've found of concealing my boundless ignorance. It's a fraud, really, the way of gaining acceptance from the world." (The Young Pope, S01E08)
- "I was 50 years old myself once, you know? I had my own crisis of faith, like all priests. The second calling is more challenging and more fraught than the first. You no longer have to deal with the enthusiasm of youth. Now you must grapple with disenchantment and the limitations of the rational. You don't believe in God, but that shouldn't upset you." (The Young Pope, S01E08)
- ♫: Superpitcher – "Rabbits in a Hurry" (The Young Pope, S01E08)
- "Halitosis is a deformation of the soul." (The Young Pope, S01E08)
- "The boba is a metaphor. Aly is the tapioca pearl to my milky matcha, each made better by the unlikely presence of the other." (New Girl, S06E15)
"You feeling upset about something?"
"No! I'm just eating edamame." (New Girl, S06E15)
- "Oh, I feel like my heart is pumping out scalding hot toilet water." (New Girl, S06E15)
- "'The driver handed him a brown paper sack. Without opening it, Pepperwood knew what was inside: blood-soaked beignets.'" (New Girl, S06E15)
- "The Color Purple. More like The Color of White Cruelty." (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E12)
"But I thought you were happy she was going back to school."
"School? That's what she calls it. I call it 'a hippie birdbath.'" (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E12)
"I used to, every day. This one is called 'Bagel.' This is 'Seashell.' 'Horse and Foal.' 'Unemployed Virgin.' 'Avocados Resting in Bowl.' 'Timothy Looks at Rebecca.' 'Zebra and Giraffe.' 'Zebra in Top Hat.' 'Zebra in Shorts.' 'Dan Quayle.'" (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E12)
- "Are you King or are you Company?" (Taboo, S01E05)
- "All these chemicals I ingest chase lines of Shakespeare out of me sometimes unbidden." (Taboo, S01E05)
- "Not only is she among the large number of women I would sleep with, she's also among the much smaller group of women I would masturbate over." (Taboo, S01E05)
- "We are richer than God. I blaspheme with impunity because the company is at my heel." (Taboo, S01E05)
- RT: Stuffed ostrich in room whilst he eats boiled ostrich egg (Taboo, S01E05)
"Oh, we need some more coal for my fireplace. It's freezing."
"Why would we do that? This is the Delaney household. We have no warmth here." (Taboo, S01E05)
- ♫: Buzzcocks – "Ever Fallen in Love" (Speechless, S01E14)
- "Because I promise you, I will not go down easily, oo-surpers. Yoo-surpers. Whichever way you're supposed to pronounce it." (The Magicians, S02E03)
(WWE 205 Live, 02-08-17)
- "Shark tank top?!" (Black-ish, S03E14)
"'DeVante' is a great name. It has cultural significance."
"'DeVante' is the name of the least important member of Jodeci."
"No, the least important member of Jodeci was Mr. Dalvin and you know that." (Black-ish, S03E14)
- "Wow. You're not even gonna go, like, 'Vernon' or 'Marcus' or 'Leon'? Just going straight to NFL free safety black name territory, huh?" (Black-ish, S03E14)
- "'DeVante' sounds like two names played chicken and nobody won." (Black-ish, S03E14)
"You remember Roots? There's a scene in the movie where Kunta Kinte…"
"Oh, what is that? I don't know what that is."
"[pause] LeVar Burton?"
"Oh, Reading Rainbow."
"The black dude from Star Trek." (Black-ish, S03E14)
- "Look out, faggot!" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E06)
(It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E06)
- "That's not a penis. It's a fist." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E06)
- "Gay Mac rules! Gay rich Mac!" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E06)
- "Instead of Coachella, it should be called 'Whole-Paycheck-ella.'" (Workaholics, S07E05)
- "Yeah, I emailed their Hotmail account and I got a reply, like, right away from this dude named 'Mailer Daemon.' I think it's their, like, French manager or something." (Workaholics, S07E05)
- Chuck Liddell (Workaholics, S07E05)
"I also brought in Chang. He's a master contortionist. Trained for 16 years at the Shanghai Circus. He can fold his body into a box the size of a domestic carry-on.
"Whoa. What's his job?"
"My roommate's the DJ. I can get us all on the list." (Man Seeking Woman, S03E06)
- "'Dearest Margaret, the canvas ripped again. At times, it seems my dream of building an all-canvas shoe may never come to pass. But, as ever, I toil on. With everlasting love, Archibald Converse.'" (Man Seeking Woman, S03E06)
- ♫: Milk and Bone – "Natalie" (Riverdale, S01E03)
- Dame Lillard (Portlandia, S07E06)
- "Take a Shhh!" (Portlandia, S07E06)
- "I love carpet." (Baskets, S02E04)
"I can't remember his size."
"I'm a petite portly, mom." (Baskets, S02E04)
"I'm not sure where that is."
"It's right behind the Iron Curtain." (Baskets, S02E04)
- "Actually, which one was Kramer? Was it the Jewish woman?" (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E02)
- Captain Planet Kwame action figure (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E02)
- "Oh, baby, it is so hot watching you beat up Michael Bolton." (Michael Bolton's Big, Sexy Valentine's Day Special)
- "When Michael Jordan puts on new shoes, that's a Nike change, baby." (Michael Bolton's Big, Sexy Valentine's Day Special)
- The Santa Clause (Michael Bolton's Big, Sexy Valentine's Day Special)
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Young Pope
The New AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets