5. Opening credits (The Young Pope, S01E03/S01E04)
- Sabrina vs. Chip fight (The Mick, S01E06)
"Hey, have you seen Zorn?"
"No. Why? Everything okay?"
"Well, I'm worried about Alan. He had a 40-minute shower cry."
"I don't know much about parenting. I'm gonna guess 'gay.'" (Son of Zorn, S01E11)
- "Presidents don't get chances; they get tested." (Homeland, S06E02)
- "The young are always more extreme than the old." (The Young Pope, S01E03)
- "Believers don't cry." (The Young Pope, S01E04)
- "She's the metronome of sleep." (The Young Pope, S01E04)
- "Ben, are you watching Alien?! Oh come on, man! Aliens is a way better movie." (The Mick, S01E06)
- "I have sailed to places where there is no damnation." (Taboo, S01E03)
- "You could allow your cunt to swallow the work of an honest man." (Taboo, S01E03)
"As you know, only a child of Earth can wear the crown of the High King. I will ask you a series of questions designed to root out all pretenders to the throne. Only a true High King will hold the answers in his heart."
"Come at me."
"What popular American television program stars actor Tim Daly?"
"What the fuck?"
"He was in a lot of TV shows." (The Magicians, S02E01)
"This is gonna touch all of Frank's Fluids."
"My God, there are other fluids?"
"Yeah. Wolf Cola, some Nip boba drink…" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E04)
- "Now social media will come down on you with the fury of a middle-aged man who has accomplished nothing." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E04)
- "You're gonna be puking on your dick in no time." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E04)
"I want to, like, put it in one of those trumpet shells and smoke it."
"It's called a 'cock shell.' I saw that in an underwater porno once."
"Little Spermaid, yeah." (Workaholics, S07E03)
- ♫: Melodysheep – "Get Pitted" (Workaholics, S07E03)
- "Hodor!" (Workaholics, S07E03)
"Ohhh man, we've gotta find a way out of here. I cannot die in Crocs."
"There's an empty jacuzzi. I cannot die in an empty jacuzzi like my aunts."
"They all died in an empty jacuzzi." (Workaholics, S07E03)
"I'd love to be a cheerleader. It would look great on my college applications. But, last year, when I tried out, Cheryl said I was too fat."
"'Too season five Betty Draper.'" (Riverdale, S01E01)
- ♫: Tove Styrke – "Number One" (Riverdale, S01E01)
- Clown toilet (Baskets, S02E02)
"Hey, you know, if you need any jokes, I found a joke book at the dump."
"What were you doing at the dump? On a date or something?"
"No, I was just snooping around."
"Yeah, what else do you do at the dump?" (Baskets, S02E02)
- "Martha, take the children back to the corn." (Baskets, S02E02)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Stranger Things
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Atlanta
Last call on Adam Riff™'s 2016 audio mixes: