47. Shawshank Redemption Role Play (The Last Man on Earth, S03E06)
- Frog Trick for Drake, Steph Curry, and Dave Chappelle (David Blaine: Beyond Magic)
- Clueless Gamer: "Final Fantasy XV" with Elijah Wood (Conan, 11-14-16)
- N.W.A. Family Tree (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E05)
- Anderson Cooper 360 (Saturday Night Live, S42E07)
Heh. (The Simpsons, S28E07)
- Chet Haze! (Shameless, S07E07)
- "I just slipped my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it." (The Walking Dead, S07E04)
- "Vaya con Dios, motherfuckers." (Westworld, S01E07)
- "You think I'm scared of death? I've done it a million times, and I'm fucking great at it. How many times have you died?" (Westworld, S01E07)
- "I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers – just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate. All of art, literature, a bit of Mozart, William Shakespeare, Michelangelo, and the Empire State Building – just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn't matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons. But, of course, the peacock can barely fly. It lives in the dirt, pecking insects out of the muck, consoling itself with its great beauty. I have come to think of so much of consciousness as a burden, a weight, and we have spared them that. Anxiety, self-loathing, guilt. The hosts are the ones who are free. Free, here, under my control." (Westworld, S01E07)
- "Kinda feel like masturbating." (The Last Man on Earth, S03E06)
- "Homely Lonelys – these are plain women who don't have grandkids." (The Last Man on Earth, S03E06)
- "You still got errands?!" (Insecure, S01E06)
- "I can't see shit behind this big ass hat." (Insecure, S01E06)
- Nia Jax (WWE Raw, 11-14-16)
- "Chince McMahon." (WWE Raw, 11-14-16)
"How drunk is he?"
"Remember the night they cancelled Bunheads?" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E06)
- "Look at me. So drunk, I'm alliterating, like a beatnik." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E06)
- Holt's obsession with balloon arches (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E06)
- "Just so we're clear, when you say you're a 7 breathing down a 6's back, are you referring to Cece? Is she the 6?" (New Girl, S06E06)
- "I used to crush at the gym, and now I'm just mediocre, like early Beyoncé. Nobody will say it, but you know it's true." (New Girl, S06E06)
- Joe Manganiello (New Girl, S06E06)
- "All white people want is a sense of a community." (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E05)
- "Who put you up to this? Your white friends? No more white friends! New rule!" (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E05)
- "P to the E to the Eabo Bryson." (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E05)
(Channel Zero, S01E06)
- Channel Zero Season Grade: C+
"Are you sure your dad's not gay?"
"What? Are you insane? My— That's the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever heard. He watches Top Gear." (Crazyhead, S01E05)
"Stroke of midnight, on Halloween, she'll act as a gateway. The legions of Hell will pour into this world."
"Are they really gonna pour out of her twat like on the poster?"
"No. That was a screw-up by the designer." (Crazyhead, S01E05)
- "Yeah, now who's the dickhead with a canoe on his car?" (Crazyhead, S01E05)
"It was my sanctuary, to relax."
"Shut up. It's where you hid your side-chicks."
"Side-chicks are very relaxing." (Black-ish, S03E07)
- "Why did I think you liked Furbys?" (Rectify, S04E04)
- Masturbatory ending (Rectify, S04E04)
- "Did we get cleared to show Jewish butt?" (Jon Glaser Loves Gear, S01E05)
- "I dreamt that I showed Jewish butt." (Jon Glaser Loves Gear, S01E05)
"Name one family that's just a bunch of cells."
"Osmosis Jones." (You're the Worst, S03E12)
- ♫: Martha – "Ice Cream and Sunscreen" (You're the Worst, S03E12)
- "It looks like it should be screaming at an old lady in an Aphex Twin video." (You're the Worst, S03E13)
- You're the Worst Season Grade: C+
- American Horror Story Season Grade: C+
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Stranger Things
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Atlanta