9. Shane McMahon returns (WWE Raw, 02-22-16)
- Ian dancing (Shameless, S06E07)
- Armed and naked (The Walking Dead, S06E10)
- "You still morally flexible?" (Better Call Saul, S02E02)
"Hoboken Squat Cobbler. […] Dutch Apple Ass."
"What the hell is a Squat Cobbler?"
"It's when a man sits in pie. He sits in a pie, and he wiggles around. […] Technically, he does Crybaby Squats, so there's tears." (Better Call Saul, S02E02)
(WWE Raw, 02-22-16)
"Dang, fool. Even by Chinese standards you're a nerd."
"My backpack doesn't agree with you." (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E14)
- "Flight attendants don't even get a seat on the plane! They walk back and forth pushing a cart! They're the homeless of the sky!" (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E14)
- "Are you afraid, Stacy? Are you afraid of my pog hand?" (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E14)
"How are you still shaving?"
"I'm doing full body, Winston. I started from the bottom, now I'm here." (New Girl, S05E08)
"Oh, don't worry about me. I'll be invisible. Now you see me, now you—" [starts car, "Call Me Maybe" blasts] (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S03E17)
- "People exchange flash drives at all hours." (The Grinder, S01E16)
- The music when O.J. enters his plea + his thumbs up (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E04)
"She loved to give a Brentwood Hello."
"I'm sorry, a Brenthood Hello?"
"It was a little joke we had, where she would go into a guy's bedroom while he was asleep and, you know, give, go down on him." (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E04)
"Black women don't like you."
"What? No, no, that's idiotic. I have tried many, many cases in front of black women and won. I have a rapport with them. […] Some of those black women still write me letters!" (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E04)
- "Faye's got it all wrong. That's not true. That's not true. …Okay, that's true." (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E04)
- "Lesbian sex, 197." (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E04)
- "If these people convict me, maybe I did do it." (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E04)
- ♫: Above the Law – "Black Superman" (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E04)
"I loved Trainwreck."
"Loved? Are you kidding me? That Marv Albert scene?"
"So funny, right?"
"What movie was that from?!" (Black-ish, S02E16)
- "Lord knows I did not need to know about Peabo Bryson." (Black-ish, S02E16)
"You know I was a Panther."
"You were a Bobcat!"
"We were Panther adjacent. Still part of the radical cat family." (Black-ish, S02E16)
- "Keep it light, you bitch." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S11E08)
"Leprechauns aren't real, so what we're dealing with here is a little person in a glue trap."
"Dude, if he is a human being, he's gonna sue the shit out of us."
"If he's a leprechaun, he's got a pot of gold."
"Yeah— Well, yeah, that's…" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S11E08)
"Do you realize what just happened? You made a wish, which the leprechaun clearly granted. You know, everyone knows you capture a leprechaun, you get three wishes, right? So we gotta think very carefully what our next two are here."
"I wish I could live forever!"
"What are you doing?! I wish you don't! How about that?!"
"No! No! Why did you do that?!"
"Why did you do that?!"
"Why didn't you say, 'I wish I could live forever'?!"
"And live forever with yooouuu?!" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S11E08)
"I don't wanna be on your weird website!"
"Well, if you don't comply with me, then you're gonna end up on the weird one." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S11E08)
"I went to the Rainbow to look for a pot of gold."
"The gay bar?"
"And when I got back, I found this bag full of wallets hidden where we keep the towels."
"Why did you need towels?"
"Not answering questions." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S11E08)
- Destroying a SIM card with a garbage disposal (American Crime, S02E08)
(Top Chef, S13E12)
- "Bri-an Hen-son! Bri-an Hen-son!" (Workaholics, S06E07)
- "Look what your boys got for you." [a case of Dasani bottled water] (Baskets, S01E06)
- "Dasani has really enhanced our brand." (Baskets, S01E06)
"I read an article about them, the Chemical Brothers. They used a rapper called Q-Tip."
"What a cute name."
"Why, was Kleenex not available?"
[cricket chirping] (Baskets, S01E06)
- "I don't know if your CD will appeal to her. She's more of an Aquafina lady." (Baskets, S01E06)
- "Everyone, we have gotten invited to have pre-show hot dogs with the Chemical Brothers." (Baskets, S01E06)
- Louie Anderson as a woman lying on a bed eating whipped cream with a spatula (Baskets, S01E06)
- Colombia's national sport: tejo (The Amazing Race, S28E03)
- ♫: FIDLAR! (Love, S01E06)
- Gus' closing title song jam sessions are excruciating (Love, S01E08)
- "I'm a witch. This is witch sex." (Love, S01E08)
- Love Season Grade: D+
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Fargo
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets