40. End of the Road (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E02)
The Last Supper (The Is England '90, S01E03)
[shot in two takes, the first of which was half an hour long]
- Salt Lake City Sneaker Fetishist (True Life: My Fetish Is Ruining My Life)
- CtPaTown Ad (South Park, S19E03)
- ♫: Evangelist – "Whirlwind of Rubbish" (The Is England '90, S01E03)
"We've uploaded police academy to your brain – the movies and the actual training."
"They are funny, except for 5." (Bob's Burgers, S06E01)
- "He and mom are hitting it off like peanut butter and Jerry. You know, the kid from school who has peanut butter every day? Jerry?" (Bob's Burgers, S06E01)
"Oooh. I just got the weirdest feeling inside."
"Could be salmonella. That's what most weird feelings inside are."
"No, it's like, uhh, something got on the wrong track a long time ago."
"It could also be diarrhea." (Bob's Burgers, S06E01)
- "Hi. Gina Linetti, the human form of the 100 emoji." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S03E01)
- "No, Madeline, I don't have my own pigeon pants." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S03E01)
- "Let's blow some tiny minds." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S03E01)
- Atticus Ross getting a main title theme credit for one note (Fear the Walking Dead, S01E05)
"I'm an addict."
"No, you are a heroin addict. That's the gold standard. Don't sell yourself short." (Fear the Walking Dead, S01E05)
- "What part of 'I'm setting my gems' do you not understand?" (The Last Man on Earth, S02E01)
- Phil blasting M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes" in the car with the song's gunshot samples drowning out Carol's actual gunshots (The Last Man on Earth, S02E01)
- "Today, I made for you Far East China Sesame Chicken. It's no vegetable because they so poor in far east China." (Cutthroat Kitchen, S09E07)
- ♫: Tony! Toni! Toné! – "Feels Good" (Rick and Morty, S02E09)
- "Four lunatics and Barbara?" (Gotham, S02E02)
- Edward Nygma Stefan Urquelle-ing (Gotham, S02E02)
- "I'm a 50-year-old bachelor. We're society's most worthless people." (Grandfathered, S01E01)
- "That's the saddest sentence I've ever heard. It's like a poem." (Grandfathered, S01E01)
- "I'm cool. I watch Portlandia. I almost went to Coachella last year until I decided not to." (Grandfathered, S01E01)
- "You look a little young for a doctor. Could you get someone older? Asian if you got it." (Grandfathered, S01E01)
- "What part of 'hashtag teen life' do you not understand?" (The Grinder, S01E01)
- Rob Lowe dropping a "literally" (The Grinder, S01E01)
- "My cheese tool!" (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E02)
- "Horse dumplings!" (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E02)
- "I don't think that's cute. I think it's freaky. It's like a curse. It's like this poor baby angered some witch who cursed her to be trapped in a cabbage body, and now she needs an emperor's kiss to release her from the curse, but the emperors are gone, replaced by democracy, so this poor cabbage baby is left alone in the fields to be pecked at by crows, and then a photographer comes along, and he takes a photograph of her, and he sells it for lots of money, but he leaves her alone to a life of misery, for who could ever love a cabbage-faced baby?" (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E02)
- "Enough Little Man Boys!" (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E02)
- "I thought you might like this alarm clock better. The lazy dog tells you when to get up." (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E02)
- Ed Sheeran (The Bastard Executioner, S01E04)
- Death by chicken drumstick (The Bastard Executioner, S01E04)
- This show's take on a teenage hipster… (Modern Family, S07E02)
- "My partner Clyde told me." (Empire, S02E02)
- "We had one white girl, one black girl, and one Hispanic. I'm-a call them 'Rainbow Sensation.'" (Empire, S02E02)
"Anika knows marketing. She made a whole career selling her ass."
"Oh, as opposed to you and your stellar career in pharmaceuticals?" (Empire, S02E02)
- "Thirsty Rawlings." (Empire, S02E02)
- Oh. Clyde is Petey Pablo's character (Empire, S02E02)
- "Shower machete?" (Black-ish, S02E02)
- "That makes it look like you ate Eddie Murphy." (Black-ish, S02E02)
"Somebody's in the house."
"Then why are we in here? What's dad gonna do? Suck salsa off the burglar's shirt?"
"Don't worry, guys. I know karate. Mop the floor! Mop the floor!" (Black-ish, S02E02)
- "Let's go child labour force, let's go!" (South Park, S19E03)
- "The Villas at Kenny's House." (South Park, S19E03)
"What's wrong with that? What are you gonna call it?"
"I call it 'love foam.'"
"It's called 'brine," because it's salty and it tenderizes meat." (The League, S07E04)
- The music composer for the film Whiplash wrote this episode (The League, S07E04)
- "Scrambled eggs? A dish so pedestrian its name is the recipe?" (You're the Worst, S02E04)
"Nathan and Tall Nathan are from a local comedy school, and they're gonna be teaching us a lesson in improv. Studies show that this can help with trauma-induced anxiety."
"We know what you've all been through, and we're sensitive to it. [pause] Okay, let's start. Who wants to play a gay banana?" (You're the Worst, S02E04)
- "I stopped you from investing in Sufjan Stevens' broth restaurant." (You're the Worst, S02E04)
- Lindsay scraping microwaved semen into a coffee mug (You're the Worst, S02E04)
- "Sandwich, Massachusetts." (Review, S02E10)
- Review Season Grade: B
- "I'm preparing the butter to sauté you in." (Shark Tank, S07E02)
- RT: A lady on Shark Tank is crying about her eyelash extension business. It's not weird at all. Not thinking about Lexapro right now. (Shark Tank, S07E02)