32. The Correspondents Say Goodbye (The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, 08-06-15)
Frank's list repeats stuff (True Detective, S02E07)
- "Now you just shit my carpet." (True Detective, S02E07)
- "Guy's been around less the last three months than my wife's period." (True Detective, S02E07)
- Halt and Catch Fire Season Grade: C
- Fatlip (Ballers, S01E07)
- Birdman (Ballers, S01E07)
- "I communicate through what you call 'Jessica's feet.' No, 'telepathy.'" (Rick and Morty, S02E02)
- "I'm gonna miss you, umm, Fart. I'm really sorry your name became 'Fart.'" (Rick and Morty, S02E02)
- "Guys are annoying. All they want to do is eat Chipotle." (Total Divas, S04E05)
- Deutschland 83 Season Grade: C
- "I don't like Squidbillies, daddy." (Rectify, S03E05)
- Zero reaction for Craig Kilborn (The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, 08-06-15)
"You're the bride of Frankenstein."
"We've…both been his bride." (Hannibal, S03E10)
- "My relationship with Hannibal is not as passionate as yours. You are here visiting an old flame." (Hannibal, S03E10)
"You are capable of righteous violence because you are compassionate."
"How are you capable?"
"Extreme acts of cruelty require a high level of empathy. The next time you have an instinct to help someone, you might consider crushing them instead." (Hannibal, S03E10)