7. The prosecution rests (Better Call Saul, S01E01)
- Dial-up (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E04)
- "The Wiz always has it covered." (Justified, S06E04)
- Pulling teeth (The Americans, S03E03)
- Steven Yeun and Conan visit a Korean spa (Conan, 02-11-15)
"I was talking to Rosa about her 'dinner' with her 'parents.'"
"I am having dinner with her parents."
"Okay, liar, what restaurant you going to?"
"I don't know. Some Italian place."
"Oh, Italian! Makes sense, Pinocchio! …He's a liar, too. And Italian. …I over-explained it." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S02E15)
- "I'm gonna vape you like my e-cig." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S02E15)
- "I got John McClaned." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S02E15)
- RT: "Apparently the black guy quota on Walking Dead is set at a hard 2" (The Walking Dead, S05E09)
"What'll it take to buy me some time?"
"More than an A cup, baby." (Shameless, S05E05)
- Music: Robert Francis – "Baby Was the Devil" (Shameless, S05E05)
- 'I Heart Anal' mug (Looking, S02E04)
- Nebraska, in black and white, like Nebraska, which stars Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul, S01E01)
- "Cucumber water for customer only." (Better Call Saul, S01E01)
- Chekhov's bin dent (Better Call Saul, S01E01)
- Chef Ben's tattooed head (Cutthroat Kitchen, S06E06)
- Chef Jackie bidding all her money (Cutthroat Kitchen, S06E06)
- "Are you punking my abuelita?" (Better Call Saul, S01E02)
"Walter's not wearing Jordans either."
"He doesn't need to. He's black. That's like built-in Jordans." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E03)
- "And there's a point system, and then something happens with the clock, and then the winner drinks milk." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E03)
- "Water doesn't project success. Capri Sun does." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E03)
- "Go on, girl. Taste the rainbow." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E03)
- "This is not a duet." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E03)
- "Creativity is for people with glasses who like to lie." (Parks and Recreation, S07E08)
- "She designed her own major – Halloween studies." (Parks and Recreation, S07E08)
"I'm MC Hammer." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E04)
["Lightning Crashes" by Live]
"This woman's terrible." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E04)
- "Miata Queens of Orlando." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E04)
- MRAs – ha (Parks and Recreation, S07E09)
- "50 Shaved Old Gays." (Parks and Recreation, S07E09)
- "Men's rights is nothing." (Parks and Recreation, S07E09)
"Which one of you is Janet Novoselic?"
"Agents Grohl and Cobain." (Supernatural, S10E13)
"How much you want to bet that she and Mr. Hutchins didn't die peacefully in their sleep?"
"Oh, but it's such a nice thought. It's how I want to go. I'm kidding. I want Sigourney Weaver to choke me out with her thighs." (Justified, S06E04)
- "I need a real producer – Hit-Boy, Timbaland." (Empire, S01E06)
- RT: "Dead at Raven-Symone's name being Olivia, dead at her sleeping with a gay man and her real life gf is on the show" (Empire, S01E06)
- "Told my wife her naan is not as puffy as my mom's." (Black-ish, S01E13)
- "Gay dudes are like hot chicks. They only party with each other." (Workaholics, S05E05)
- "They're gonna be getting their cream pies from us." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S10E05)
- "Asians know electronics, and fish, but Americans know cream pies." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S10E05)
- "Gaylord. I could not have been more wrong on that one. You're clearly some kind of straightlord." (Man Seeking Woman, S01E05)
"Josh, you're being a huge asshole."
"No, Tanaka, sorry, it's a figure of speech."
[sad Tanaka] (Man Seeking Woman, S01E05)
- Top Chef: Boston Season Grade: D
- "Okay, here we go, so we have, ugh, tequila and coffee liqueur. All right, so, we can make, I guess this will be a…Black Mexican?" (Archer, S06E06)
"Uhh, hey, dick, I happen to be Pakistani." (Archer, S06E06)
- "Canadian down low." (Archer, S06E06)
- "We can't move you tonight. We're about to kiss Sister Sister." (Lucas Bros. Moving Co., S02E05)
- Guest starring James Adomian and the Broad City girls (Lucas Bros. Moving Co., S02E05)
- Moby the dick judge (King of the Nerds, S03E04)
- Boobypack? (Shark Tank, S06E19)
- "The original lyric was 'I do practice Santeria,' but the record label made them change it." (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E06)
- A sex scene set to Icelandic metal (Fortitude, S01E01)
- Music: Moldun – "This Time You Dig the Hole" (Fortitude, S01E01)