2. Christina (Worst Cooks in America, S06E01)
- Let's hear it for John Cena (WWE Raw, 01-05-15)
- "The fanny runs deep." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S02E12)
(Worst Cooks in America, S06E01)
- "Hold on. I recognize that sound. It's butts on brass." (Bob's Burgers, S05E08)
"How are we going to get past Ms. Schnur?"
"I have an idea."
"Hey, Penny Marshall's outside!" (Bob's Burgers, S05E08)
- Retconning this season's case? (Broadchurch, S02E01)
"We got a code Jewish, code Jewish."
"You're under ch'arrest." (New Girl, S04E12)
- "Girl's like a…pepperoni." (New Girl, S04E12)
- "So that was a huge failure. I feel like a Democrat." (New Girl, S04E12)
- Common hosted, judged, and recorded a theme song for a furniture building competition (Framework, S01E01)
- Nicole's accent is bizarre (The Real World, S30E04)
"The president is asking that you'll attend the China state dinner."
"Okay, tell Barack that, yes, but this is the last one for the next few months." (Empire, S01E01)
- "I'm not competing with that sound." (Empire, S01E01)
- "Take that damn bass out of your voice when you talking to me!" (Empire, S01E01)
- Lucious literally binning his gay son (Empire, S01E01)
- "I want to show you a faggot really can run this company." (Empire, S01E01)
- With Cuba Gooding Jr., this show will star FOUR Academy Award nominees (Empire, S01E01)
- "This place, these people, are our world, and it is like a banquet full of delicious possibilities. But our top priority is sex." (American Horror Story, S04E11)
"Is that medicine?"
"It's painkillers mixed with candy. I call them 'Mike and Vics.'" (Archer, S06E01)
"You're gonna need my help."
"Ha! Because you also need my help!"
"Only because you just broke two of my ribs, in addition to impaling me on a bamboo stake, on which, I think we both know, you smeared some poop!" (Archer, S06E01)
- Ty Burrell corpsing throughout the Fabrice Fabrice interview (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E01)
(The Eric Andre Show, S03E08)
- "Investigate 311." (The Eric Andre Show, S03E08)