21. The Red Supper (Hannibal, S02E13)
A Television Episode of the Year nominee.
- TechCrunch Disrupt Competition Presentations (Silicon Valley, S01E07)
- Don's Death (Fargo, S01E06)
- Whiteout Pursuit (Fargo, S01E06)
- Lightskin Awareness Foundation (Loiter Squad, S03E02)
"Dad's tied up somewhere!"
"[gasps] He's in a meeting, and he's going to be there for a while!" (Bob's Burgers, S04E22)
- Bob's Burgers Season Grade: B-
- The Amazing Race Season Grade: D
- "Giant elliptical galaxies are something like…Florida, where the oldest stars in the universe may be found." (Cosmos, S01E11)
- "I want you shopping all day, and screwing all night." (Mad Men, S07E06)
- "You've seen your daughter for the year. Don't you have a plane to catch?" (Mad Men, S07E06)
- RT: "The flood gates have opened! First FX let's the word fuck loose uncensored on Louie and now AMC let's one fly on Mad Men" (Mad Men, S07E06)
"I want you to feel good about what you're doing, but you'll never know. That's just the job."
"What's the job?"
"Living in the not knowing." (Mad Men, S07E06)
- "You'd love Detroit. We could have a mansion." (Mad Men, S07E06)
- "Man does not live only in the empirical world. He must seek the ephemeral, or why live?" (Penny Dreadful, S01E02)
- "I've seen quite a few new companies. Spinder… It's like Tinder but for spinsters…" (Silicon Valley, S01E07)
- "Do you have those spotlights that come up from the ground, like in PRIDE Fighting?" (Silicon Valley, S01E07)
- "Death, glory, folly, tragedy – it's got all the four main mood groups." (Veep, S03E07)
"You know what 'intrinsic' means?"
"Yeah, I try to learn a word a day. I love words very ardently." (Veep, S03E07)
- "Fat people don't even vote! They can't even be bothered to get out of the house, you know? There's no food in the voting booth…" (Veep, S03E07)
- "I need to be driven to the airport at Diana speed." (Veep, S03E07)
- Michelle Fairley's daughter looks like Sophie Turner – bizarro Catelyn and Sansa Stark (24, S09E04)
"I'm told you just shot two people out in front of the embassy."
"I barely grazed them, sir."
"How do you know that?"
"Because I pulled the trigger." (24, S09E04)
- "Christopher Columbus is a murderer. They want me to draw a picture of him smiling." (Louie, S04E05)
- Whoa. Louis' love interest is Eva in Stranger Than Paradise, and this is her first acting role in 18 years (Louie, S04E05)
- RT: "The J and L keys on Louie's phone weren't working at the beginning of the episode. He literally couldn't communicate about Jane and Lily" (Louie, S04E06)
"I love being with you. It's like my fourth favourite thing."
"What are the first three?"
"Uhh… Okay, number three… Riding elephants. Love it. Number two… Collecting hydrogen. My hydrogen collection is awesome. And number one would have to be…remembering being with you." (Louie, S04E06)
- "Do you know the only thing happier than a three-legged dog? A four-legged dog." (Louie, S04E06)
- From Dusk Till Dawn Season Grade: D+
- Modern Family Season Grade: C
- The Reagan paintings this season… (The Americans, S02E13)
- Even in Stan's dream, Martha is stealing files off the mail robot (The Americans, S02E13)
- "Paige is your daughter, but she's not just yours. She belongs to the cause, and to the world." (The Americans, S02E13)
- The Americans Season Grade: B
"So, tell me about this American version of our beloved British Office."
"So, instead of Dawn, for example, my character's name is Pam."
"Oh, and none of our cast members are outspoken about their atheism." (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S03E03)
- "Sweet Chin Music," "Figure Four Leg Lock," "Sharpshooter" – season three episodes of Loiter Squad are titled after wrestling finishing moves
- "We are orchestrations of carbon, you and me." (Hannibal, S02E13)
"I died. I'm between deaths."
"The punctuation at the end of a sentence gives meaning to every word, every space that proceeded it."
"You moved my punctuation mark, Dr. Lecter. You moved my meaning." (Hannibal, S02E13)
- Hannibal Season Grade: A