20. Mason Verger feeds his face to Will's dogs, eats his own nose (Hannibal, S02E12)
- Humphry Davy's Accident (Cosmos, S01E10)
- Tyrion's Confession (Game of Thrones, S04E06)
- Bang Bang (Louie, S01E03)
- Fat Girl's Monologue (Louie, S01E03)
- Parable (Fargo, S01E05)
- Deadpan Look to Camera (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S03E02)
- Will's Fantasy (Hannibal, S02E12)
- "Head Over Heels" (Orphan Black, S02E05)
- Music: Keaton Henson – "Flesh and Bone" (In the Flesh, S02E02)
- Mr. Goiter, Lady Big Nose, Mr. Down There Hair, Henry Human Feet, Dr. Big Butt (Bob's Burgers, S04E21)
- Stirring score for the final 90 seconds (Cosmos, S01E10)
- "I'm sorry you no longer have a father." (Game of Thrones, S04E06)
- Mort Drucker reference! (Mad Men, S07E05)
- RT: "By the end of the series, I *will* be Clarinet Negro #2 on Mad Men" (Mad Men, S07E05)
- "I'm not stupid! I speak Italian!" (Mad Men, S07E05)
- I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by computers, slicing hysterical nipple (Mad Men, S07E05)
- Jared's self-driving car story is TOO absurd (Silicon Valley, S01E06)
"What is 'Marimba, America'?"
"Marimba, that alarm that's on your phone when you wake up. It's like, 'Wake up, America!'" (Veep, S03E06)
"In my country, politics is a lot more honest."
"In your country, people fuck snow – and I hope you understand that I say that with the utmost respect." (Veep, S03E06)
- Prey Season Grade: C+
- Top Chef Canada Season Grade: C
- 24: A show about damaged people combatting terrorism (24, S09E03)
- "Parliament" (24, S09E03)
- How do the guards at the embassy not recognize Jack Bauer? (24, S09E03)
- "Don't say no. No is stupid. No is for queers.'" (Louie, S04E03)
- "And here's to you, Mrs. Pee Pee Face…" (Louie, S04E04)
"Only a fool thinks he can solve the world's problems."
"Yeah, but you got to try, don't you?" (Fargo, S01E05)
"It was the Romans, wasn't it?"
"What are you saying?"
"St. Lawrence, your window. The Romans burned him alive."
"You know why?"
"'Cause he was Christian."
"Maybe. But I think it was because the Romans were raised by wolves. Greatest empire in human history, founded by wolves. You know what wolves do. They hunt. They kill. It's why I never bought into The Jungle Book. Boy is raised by wolves, he becomes friends with a bear and a panther. I don't think so. I knew a guy once, had a 110-pound Rottweiler, and one night this girl thought it would be funny to get down on all fours and let the dog hump her. Dog still had its balls. Well, the dog gets up there, but he's not in on the joke. This is just a bitch in heat as far as he's concerned, and he's not leaving until he gets what he came for. Well, the girl, too late, realizes the kind of mistake she's made, she wants to get up. But the dog had other ideas. Had to shoot it behind the ear to get it off her."
"Well, I'm saying that the Romans, raised by wolves, they see a guy turning water into wine, what do they do? They eat him, 'cause there are no saints in the animal kingdom, only breakfast and dinner." (Fargo, S01E05)
- A post-coital condom pass/tissue wipe on television! (The Americans, S02E12)
- Shark Tank Season Grade: B
"Whenever feasible, one should always try to eat the rude."
"Free range rude." (Hannibal, S02E12)
- "Hannibal can get lost in self-congratulation at his own exquisite taste and cunning. Whimsy, that will be how he will get caught." (Hannibal, S02E12)
- "Whomever's pursuing whom at this very moment, I intend to eat them." (Hannibal, S02E12)
RT: "Michael Pitt runs his lines" (Hannibal, S02E12)
- Saturday Night Live Season Grade: C