18. Lomo Saltado (Hannibal, S02E10)
"You slice the ginger."
- "I will fight injustice with justice." (Game of Thrones, S04E04)
- A Kingslayer Bros. spin-off (Game of Thrones, S04E04)
- "Eat your candy." (Mad Men, S07E03)
- "I lose women and what am I left with? I'm left with gay Latinos and…Jews at college, I guess." (Veep, S03E04)
- "I am balls deep in this omelette." (Veep, S03E04)
- "My brain feels like it's being fuckin' circumcised." (Veep, S03E04)
- "I am gonna get some air and then throw up in it." (Veep, S03E04)
- "I got a hangover worse than the film they made after The Hangover." (Veep, S03E04)
"No, ma'am, that's Ron Jeremy."
"I know. He's a great actor. He was Scar in The Lion King." (Veep, S03E04)
- "The Smarch learns quickly. It's like it has an Asian mother." (Veep, S03E04)
- "We see ourselves as very much post-tax." (Veep, S03E04)
- "Fuck you stepdad 1 and stepdad 3!" (Veep, S03E04)
- "I'm taking these people back to dial-up." (Veep, S03E04)
- "Next week, we have Rupert Grint from the Harry Potter movies." [more applause than Selina] (Veep, S03E04)
"We've withdrawn our offer."
"Well, 'like.' Sorry, wrong company." (Veep, S03E04)
- Yay Eric (MasterChef Canada, S01E15)
- MasterChef Canada Season Grade: C
- "You must include Hellmann's mayonnaise in one of your healthy dishes." (Top Chef Canada, S04E08)
- "Everybody's mother lives inside them." (Bates Motel, S02E09)
- Here we go. The episode with the twist (From Dusk Till Dawn, S01E07)
(From Dusk Till Dawn, S01E07)
- Portlandia Season Grade: C+
- Review Season Grade: C+
"Where do you stand on Michael Bublé?"
"His windpipe?" (The Trip to Italy, S02E05)
- "In love, you take leave of your senses, but in hatred, you must be present to calculate your actions." (Hannibal, S02E10)
- Jack Bauer is a Rihanna fan (Saturday Night Live, S39E19)
I saw Richard Linklater's Boyhood on Friday.
During a Q&A before the screening, he said that television is where it's at right now, but that he doesn't have any ideas for television.
Well, filmed intermittently over 12 years, from 2001 to 2013, Boyhood is a variation on a television series.