14. The Best Part Is Going Home (Portlandia, S04E06)
- The Stephanie McMahon Diss Track (WWE Raw, 03-31-14)
- Tribal Council (Survivor, S28E06)
- The Dark Knight Rises (The Trip to Italy, S02E01)
- "You intend me to be my own last supper?" (Hannibal, S02E06)
- NCAA Tournament: Best of the White Guys (Saturday Night Live, S39E17)
"How do we get out?"
"I think I know how, but it's a little dangerous."
"Like 'sandwiches with toothpicks in them' dangerous?"
"Even more dangerous than that."
"Like eating a bomb?"
"Blh–in between." (Bob's Burgers, S04E15)
- Rape attempt on Carl! (The Walking Dead, S04E16)
- The Walking Dead Season Grade: C
- "Maybe she's your real mom." (Shameless, S04E11)
- "At millions of g's, even light bows to gravity." (Cosmos, S01E04)
"We've got the whole Breakfast Club in here. I'm Emilio Estevez. Cyril's obviously Anthony Michael Nerd. Mother, you're Paul Gleason. Krieger's the loose cannon Judd Nelson. And Lana, you're…umm…"
"Wait, seriously? Molly Ringwald."
"So, what, you think I'm…Ally Sheedy?!"
"Are you all just saying random words?" (Archer, S05E10)
- "If I die out there, I want a coffin that looks like an Air Jordan shoebox, and I want the priest to be Bokeem Woodbine." (Chozen, S01E10)
- "Assassin's Creed is bullshit!" (Chozen, S01E10)
- Chozen Season Grade: C+
- "I'm looking for Bryan Fuller." – inside television! (Bates Motel, S02E05)
- Having sex to Drake! (Bates Motel, S02E05)
"That is a silver tongue."
"I know I got a boner." (Justified, S05E12)
- "The anus is on you." (Justified, S05E12)
- "Worldstar!" (Justified, S05E12)
- "That party's full of sophomores. Those women have lived." (Modern Family, S05E19)
- "Just 'cause you light-skinned, that don't make you a doctor." (Workaholics, S04E11)
- Keri Russell's naked backside! (The Americans, S02E06)
- Reagan! (The Americans, S02E06)
- "I did DJ a little back in the day. I had a show called Zoot Suit Wyatt." (Parks and Recreation, S06E18)
- Donna dated Coach K! (Parks and Recreation, S06E18)
- "I only listen to CDs. It's the way music like this was meant to be heard." (Parks and Recreation, S06E18)
- Greg Pikitis! (Parks and Recreation, S06E18)
- Jeff Tweedy! (Portlandia, S04E06)
(Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, S03E06)
- Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule Season Grade: C+
"Jude Law's 40-plus."
"He doesn't look it, does he? He hasn't aged like you and I."
"Well, he's balding."
"Yeah, but he's got that face."
"Yeah, he's got that really young bald look." (The Trip to Italy, S02E01)
- "I can Hardy understand what he's saying." (The Trip to Italy, S02E01)
- "Game's very good for you. It's the equivalent of eating Mo Farah." (The Trip to Italy, S02E01)
- "There's a common emotion we all recognize and…not yet named – the happy anticipation of being able to feel contempt." (Hannibal, S02E06)
- "They're varicose vines." (Hannibal, S02E06)
- "He is attracted to medical and psychological fields because they offer power over man. Cannibalism…cannibalism is an act of dominance." (Hannibal, S02E06)
- "Last time someone rang my doorbell this early, it was a census taker." – Silence of the Lambs reference! (Hannibal, S02E06)