9. Ear goes in throat (Hannibal, S02E01)
- Marty vs. Rust Fight Scene (True Detective, S01E06)
- Jack vs. Hannibal Fight Scene (Hannibal, S02E01)
- 12 Years a Slave Auditions (Saturday Night Live, S39E14)
- Chocolate, cheese – what will they find next? A mollusk? A white pepper? (The Walking Dead, S04E11)
- "A man's game charges a man's price." (True Detective, S01E06)
- RT: "You can, in fact, cry like a bitch while wearing a Pantera shirt." (True Detective, S01E06)
- "If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself." (True Detective, S01E06)
- Anachronistic Father John Misty song (True Detective, S01E06)
"You wearing cologne?"
"No, it's Kenyatta's perfume soap shit."
"You use another dude's soap?"
"It's got pubes on it."
"No, it doesn't."
"Yes, it does. What guy doesn't have pubes on his soap?"
"My soap doesn't have pubes on it."
"Well, obviously, you're not washing your pubes."
"You came all the way down here to talk about my pubes?"
"Just give me a gun."
"You own a bar on the South Side. How the fuck do you not have a gun?" (Shameless, S04E07)
- Mickey is a fan of Spoon (Shameless, S04E07)
- Coked-out stripper Ian is too much (Shameless, S04E07)
- "Are you retarded now? I hope you're sleeping and not in a retarded haze." (Shameless, S04E07)
"This is how much money I make a week?"
"This is a lot more than my rent!" (Girls, S03E08)
- Music: Miguel – "Simplethings" (Girls, S03E08)
"C'mon, we're talking about Texas. Somebody somewhere wants enough cocaine to forget they live there."
"Yeah, but not 100 pounds."
"Maybe we'll get lucky, find an entire town that wants to commit suicide."
"Wonder if there's a statewide database of towns with sucky high school football teams cross-indexed with towns a black person just moved to." (Archer, S05E05)
"Nobody really knows." (Archer, S05E05)
- "Good night, Blade. Good night, Whistler. Good night, Deacon Frost. Good night, rest of the amazing cast of Blade." (Chozen, S01E05)
- "First, you might want to toss the salad. Then, you could eat my asshole as we both watch The Mentalist." (Chozen, S01E05)
- "Crazy girls are kind of my Hurt Locker." (New Girl, S03E17)
- "It sounds like Joy Behar falling down some stairs." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E18)
- "Oh no… 'Santiago' in B flat. You're disappointed." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E18)
- "Is there a reason you're interrupting me mid-soup?" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E18)
"Is there any way to put a reply on TC's blog?"
"God, no. Technology to reply to a post is decades away." (Justified, S05E07)
- RT: "That's a really shitty blog, one-legged blogger. Like, GeoCities bad" (Justified, S05E07)
- The blogger is captured hiding out in his grandma's basement (Justified, S05E07)
"I don't know what it is with this guy, but not matter what I do, I just can't win with him."
"That's the way I am with his son – and Time Warner Cable." (Modern Family, S05E15)
- "I want to be a fuck machine. Like, I'd like to be a Sybian. I dream of that." (Workaholics, S04E06)
- "Jettas equal hot chicks. Watch The League, you fuckin' Andre." (Workaholics, S04E06)
- "He's a brociopath." (Workaholics, S04E06)
RT: "Looks like Paige learned a certain number of things about her parents" (The Americans, S02E01)
(The Americans, S02E01)
- "And now, you're gonna go pull a Dane Cook in one of those three movies he was in about Dane Cook getting laid by accident, only it's not a Dane Cook movie, Jeff, because this time, someone's watching – me, your friend, British Jason Biggs." (Community, S05E07)
- "Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing." (Parks and Recreation, S06E14)
- "Dear Canada, fuck you." (Parks and Recreation, S06E14)
"You put me through two years of hell. Do you know how much Adele I had to listen to? What could you possibly have to say for yourself?"
"…I was in Afghanistan?"
"You can't Afghanistan a relationship."
"You'd be surprised what you can Afghanistan." (Enlisted, S01E06)
- "It's pretty cool you can use these [tampons] for bloody noses. And if I understand the ads correctly, I can swim with it too?" (Enlisted, S01E06)
- Talent to watch: Mort Burke (Enlisted, S01E06)
- RT: "Editing style on 'Banshee' this season is like they heard Soderbergh was doing Cinemax show, watched 'The Limey' and said, 'We can do that!'" (Banshee, S02E08)
"I can't quite place the fish."
"He was a flounder." (Hannibal, S02E01)
House of 'Tards
Kevin Spacey's throwing motion (House of Cards, S02E06)
- Green screen Camden Yards (House of Cards, S02E06)
- Lex Luthor vs. Raymond Tusk (House of Cards, S02E07)
- Frank watching porn with headphones on. Vice presidents – they're just like us! (House of Cards, S02E10)
- Doug: "Will you read to me?" (House of Cards, S02E10)
- OMG WTF ménage à trois (House of Cards, S02E11)
- "Floyd Mayweather visited the White House this morning." (House of Cards, S02E12)
- "You can't dodge and duck like Floyd." (House of Cards, S02E12)
- Hacker McPoyle's taste in music (House of Cards, S02E12)
- Did Morley Safer have a stroke? (House of Cards, S02E13)
Feng chillin' (House of Cards, S02E13)
- Frank Underwood = Triple H (House of Cards, S02E13)
- So in season three, Frank is Charles Logan? (House of Cards, S02E13)
- House of Cards Season Grade: B