6. Panties (New Girl, S03E14)
- Richard Sherman 30 for 30 Mockumentary by Frank Caliendo (ESPN, 02-02-14)
- Prince Preps Jess montage (New Girl, S03E14)
- Look at this fucking judge (MasterChef Canada, S01E03)
- Battle Hammer (King of the Nerds, S02E03)
"Winston, what happens when you mix fire and ice?"
"Warm water, baby." (New Girl, S03E14)
- "So do you like pancakes?" – Chappelle's Show reference (New Girl, S03E14)
"I'm just gonna grab a healthy breakfast…"
"Aren't those gummy bears wrapped in a fruit roll-up?"
"Breakfast burrito." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E15)
"I guess that's your new best friend now, Santiago. Emphasis on Iago, backstabber."
"I'm surprised you've read Othello."
"What the hell's Othello? I'm calling you the parrot from Aladdin." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E15)
"Oh my God, we're doomed. Boyle looks like a lesbian!"
"Don't worry, I had a back-up plan. I distracted her with a mirror!" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E15)
"Yeah, that's right. I collect antiquities. I'm a serious person. I'm writing a movie right now about the Russian Revolution."
"Oh really? Who does Kevin James play in it?"
"Ah ha ha. It's a serious movie. [pause] Trotsky." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E15)
- Joe Theismann: "You broke my other leg!" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E15)
- "The highest quality peanut butter…" [shows Kraft peanut butter] (MasterChef Canada, S01E03)
- "Hi, welcome to Nazi Canada! [mimics fellatio] Eh?!" (Archer, S05E04)
- "…said Ripley to the android Bishop. Wait, hang on. Um… Oh, goddammit! What was wrong with 'phrasing'?!" (Archer, S05E04)
- "What kind of oil is this?! I told you grape seed! This is nasty ass olive! I'm gonna smell like Rachael Ray's pussy for the next week!" (Chozen, S01E04)
"I thought for a second there you were gonna breast-feed him."
"Oh sí, I am. The chocolate is for me."
"Chocolate milk! Chocolate milk!" (Chozen, S01E04)
- "Nick, I can't give up that farmer's market. Strolling around, chatting with vendors, it's so nice. I feel like Don Corleone." (New Girl, S03E15)
- Adam Brody plays Jess' ex. Adam Brody played Seth Cohen on The OC. Seth Cohen's favourite band is Death Cab for Cutie. Zooey Deschanel is Death Cab frontman Ben Gibbard's ex (New Girl, S03E15)
- Max Greenfield played young Sandy Cohen on The OC (New Girl, S03E15)
"You brushed my hand at a Dave Matthews concert during 'Two Step.'"
"'Two Step'?!" (New Girl, S03E15)
- "This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I've led a very fortunate life!" (New Girl, S03E15)
- "I am Frank Skabopolis!" (New Girl, S03E15)
- "That's the Nia Vardalos." (New Girl, S03E15)
- "Stop eating crab wrong!" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E16)
- "I'm fancy. One time, I had coffee-flavoured ice cream." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E16)
- "Disposing murder victims for money, well, that leaves a bad taste in a Christian's mouth. A small town don't run on a 24-hour news cycle. A small town never forgets. Now word's gonna burn through these hills and hollers like a wildfire. People of Harlan County, rich and poor, will marvel at your debasement and venality. They will spit venom when they speak your name, and they will take your suicide as the last pact of a coward. Now your reputation is ruined, your good word worthless, but death will not be the end of your suffering. For generations, your children, and your children's children, will have a mark against their name, and that will be your legacy." (Justified, S05E05)
- Art listening to Rush Limbaugh – Art imitates Nick Searcy's life (Justified, S05E05)
- "I ain't gonna take your compliment after taking your insult." (Justified, S05E05)
- "A man that just talks is no man." (Justified, S05E05)
- "I am Latin, so I get to feel whatever I want." (Modern Family, S05E14)
- Top Chef Season Grade: C
- "I rep Kirkland." (Workaholics, S04E03)
- "Three dudes in matching Kirkland fits? More like Twirkland, right?" (Workaholics, S04E03)
"Oh my gosh, are those Kirkland jeans?"
"Oh these? Yeah, they are Kirkland. And I'm looking like a boss, though, in head-to-toe Costco." (Workaholics, S04E03)
- "Black people don't make out with dogs." (Broad City, S01E03)
- Theme song by Tad Kubler of The Hold Steady (Enlisted, S01E05)
- "Man, I am a slang word for genitals." (Enlisted, S01E05)
- "Our tears are private, Private!" (Enlisted, S01E05)
- The wheat field cinematography (Banshee, S02E05)
- Music: "Missing Reward" by Mt. Royal (Banshee, S02E05)