3. He Shall Overcome (WWE Raw, 11-13-14)
Rosenberg: "What a moment!!!! Is Daniel Bryan the most over wrestler since stone cold?!"
Stroud: "I'm not sure I could've liked five minutes of a Raw more."
- Archer Vice (Archer, S05E01)
- Axeman massacre (American Horror Story, S03E11)
- Randy recites the plot of Toy Story 3 (Enlisted, S01E02)
- "Don't appall me when I'm high." (Sherlock, S03E03)
- "Pressure Point: Marijuana." (Sherlock, S03E03)
- "The problems of your past are your business. The problems of your future are my privilege." (Sherlock, S03E03)
- "Assist me assist you." (Bob's Burgers, S04E10)
- "P.S. I farted on the meat!" (Bob's Burgers, S04E10)
- "Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing." (True Detective, S01E01)
"Can I ask you something? You're a Christian, yeah?"
"Well, what do you got the cross for in your apartment?"
"That's a form of meditation."
"I contemplate the moment in the garden – the idea of allowing your own crucifixion."
"But you're not a Christian, so what do you believe?"
"I consider myself a realist, but in philosophical terms, I'm what's called a pessimist. I think human consciousness was a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself. We are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labour under the illusion of having a self – a secretion of sensory experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody. I think the honourable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."
"So, what's the point of getting out of bed in the morning?"
"I tell myself I bear witness, but the real answer is that it's obviously my programming, and I lack the constitution for suicide." (True Detective, S01E01)
- "I don't sleep. I just dream." (True Detective, S01E01)
- Justin Chatwin is no longer listed in the opening credits (Shameless, S04E01)
- "Mike your real name? Ever steal a car?" (Shameless, S04E01)
- Two cast members of Greek (Shameless, S04E01)
- Frank butt-chugging Franzia (Shameless, S04E01)
- Adam's reactions to Shoshanna (Girls, S03E01/S03E02)
"So, what, we form a cartel?"
"Well, how hard could it be? I mean, if Mexicans can do it…" (Archer, S05E01)
- "I will give you a Salisbury steak." (Chozen, S01E01)
- Butthole saxophone Sanford and Son theme (Chozen, S01E01)
- "Looks like you just got into a fist fight at a bukkake party and the dicks won." (Chozen, S01E01)
- "They got the jenkem running through their bloodstream." (Chozen, S01E01)
- Audio: "punk-o" / Closed captioning: "punk cunt" (Chozen, S01E01)
"I'm gonna have to turn off the tap."
"The sex tap."
"But I need my vitamin D…" (New Girl, S03E12)
- Audio: "brotha" / Closed captioning: "nigga" (Justified, S05E02)
- "Dewey Crowe's whorehouse ain't gonna have no fatties running around." (Justified, S05E02)
- "And so it is with great sadness we must say goodbye to Nan…who fell in the tub." (American Horror Story, S03E11)
- "Diet Sprite." (American Horror Story, S03E11)
- "That ain't magic. It's an antihistamine." (American Horror Story, S03E11)
- "Well, turds on that." (American Horror Story, S03E11)
- "Troy and Abed are in mourning." (Community, S05E04)
- "You think I'm gonna sit here and listen to you sing the praises of strawberry filling when we both know you've been a banana man since mom baked you that monkey cake on your eighth birthday?" (Enlisted, S01E02)
- Parker Young crying ≥ Donald Glover crying (Enlisted, S01E02)