49. Black Scientologists (The Eric Andre Show, S02E09)
- "But then it was horribly ruined forever, like three out of five of my sexy parts after I had kids." (Bob's Burgers, S04E06)
- "I still got two out of five sexy parts." (Bob's Burgers, S04E06)
- "Look, I'm not insensitive to the needs of women. I mean, I read Jane Eyre in college. Or, no, Jane Austen." (Masters of Sex, S01E10)
- "This is Principal Vagina. No relation." (Rick and Morty, S01E01)
"Oh look, honey, it's our son with Albert Ein-douche."
"I'm an angry father, not an improviser." (Rick and Morty, S01E01)
"It's touché." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E11)
"Ciera, it was to rustle feathers."
"Ruffle. Ruffle feathers."
"You said 'rustle' feathers."
"Rustle, ruffle, whatever. I don't care."
"Russell is a first name. Ruffle is, uh…"
"Rustle. R-U-S-T-L-E. Rustling leaves. You can also rustle feathers." (Survivor, S27E12)
- "I ate my son for a Blu-ray player." (South Park, S17E09)
- Bill Gates' "MS-DOS 13" tattoo (South Park, S01E10)
- "Is that a Jumpin' Jack with cheese I smell?" (American Horror Story, S03E08)
(The Eric Andre Show, S02E09)
"Hey, Questlove's in the house."
"Questlove, you're not in the house.
"Questlove…I'm your father." (The Eric Andre Show, S02E09)
- "Oh oh-oh, you don't know your basic facts." (Saturday Night Live, S39E08)
- "A guy wearing a necklace over a turtleneck." (Saturday Night Live, S39E08)
- Bill Brasky! (Saturday Night Live, S39E08)
- "He once date-raped Karl Malone on a dare." (Saturday Night Live, S39E08)