Today is the fourth anniversary of The Agony of Defeat, Adam Riff™'s sports Tumblr. Four more years?
14. Oh no they didn't (WWE Raw, 04-01-13)
Paul Bearer's real son: If anyone is wondering, yes WWE did come to us wanting approval for tonight's storyline. The way it was presented to us was ok. Seeing it on screen was a different story. I don't even know what to say.
- The Blind Side 2 (Loiter Squad, S02E04)
- Stan's speech about the bird and the soft mouth (The Americans, S01E09)
- Father Figure (New Girl, S02E21)
- Todd Bridges Animated Crack Stories: Baseball Bat (The Ben Show, S01E06)
- Outside the Lines (Saturday Night Live, S38E17)
- Carl's baseball bat silencer (The Walking Dead, S03E16)
- RT: Carl: "Dad, I'm turning into a cold-blooded killer." Rick: "Pssh, whatevs." (The Walking Dead, S03E16)
- RT: What's her name who hid under the body… That was a stupid strategy. (The Walking Dead, S03E16)
- Good riddance to Andrea (The Walking Dead, S03E16)
- RT: Why would they choose the prison over Woodbury? (The Walking Dead, S03E16)
- "My master points out that men don't need nipples." (Game of Thrones, S03E01)
- "Well, I'm sorry I tried to kill you – according to you, anyway." (Bates Motel, S01E03)
- "You think this beard makes me Santa? I'm an elf." (Justified, S04E13)
- "Higher up the mountain, worse the footing gets." (Justified, S04E13)
- "Natural One" – from the Kids soundtrack to (Suburgatory, S02E19)
- "I do like the idea of popcorn kernels in the pancake batter so they self-flip." (Modern Family, S04E19)
- "Shoot yourself into me, Clark!" (The Americans, S01E09)
- "The Revolutionary War: America won." (The Americans, S01E09)
"You do realize that if you call it a Sophie B. Hawkins dance, people will expect Sophie B. Hawkins to actually be there, right?"
"[laughs] Yes. And when she comes, I'm gonna be like, I will remember you doubting me."
"That's a Sarah McLachlan song." (Community, S04E08)
"That's guy's like Teflon. No matter how much awful stuff he does, he keeps getting another chance."
"Yeah, he's like the Colin Farrell of people." (Community, S04E08)
- "There's only one thing I hate more than lying – skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." (Parks and Recreation, S05E17)
- "Nice to meet you. Eat fresh." (The Office, S09E18)
- "It is super emotional, like in Toy Story." (The Office, S09E18)
- "If so, food." (New Girl, S02E21)
- Pam's allergy face (Archer, S04E12)
- Fuller: I've been wanting to do the [Shining] bathroom [set] forever. I tried to do it several times on Pushing Daisies but we always had budget restrictions and I wanted it to be exactly like that bathroom. Every show I've done I wanted to build a bathroom that looked like that space. (Hannibal, S01E01)
- "I am Sean Connery. I want massage." (Nathan For You, S01E06)
- "You look like an assistant manager at a Jacksonville multiplex." (Happy Endings, S03E16)
- "Damn you, you Kevin Smith smell-alike!" (Happy Endings, S03E16)
- One-armed man – Fugitive reference (Happy Endings, S03E17)
- Green Man suits (Shark Tank, S04E21)