5. School Shooting (Utopia, S01E03)
- Nick and Jess finally kiss (New Girl, S02E15)
- Trojan horse (Happy Endings, S03E13)
- Timochev mission / Fleetwood Mac – "Tusk" (The Americans, S01E01)
- Disposing Timochev and reconciling / Phil Collins – "In the Air Tonight" (The Americans, S01E01)
- "It's a girl! No, it's a boy…" (Bob's Burgers, S03E12)
- Last week: "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson. This week: "Change [in the House of Flies]" by Deftones and "Angel [Massive Attack cover]" by Sepultura. Flashbacks to adolescence (The Following, S01E02)
"We have 42 seconds before they can put a trace on you."
"Wilson, how do you know that?"
"…Saw it on Spooks." (Utopia, S01E03)
- "We are just prawns in his game – little shrimp, swimming around, waiting to be eaten by a big shark named Max." (Happy Endings, S03E12)
- Usual Suspects homage. "I'm not as dumb as I am." (Happy Endings, S03E12)
- 9:00 PM – a group of people chant "kiss" on New Girl. 9:30 PM – a group of people chant "kiss" on Happy Endings (Happy Endings, S03E13)
- That was it for Joe Mazzello? (Justified, S04E04)
- "Bitches, chill." (Justified, S04E04)
- "And in closing, kugel." (Suburgatory, S02E11)
- "They don't have to be regular Americans. They can be socialists." (The Americans, S01E01)
- Ah, the ol' barbecue fork groin stab (The Americans, S01E01)
Marketing at Hollywood and Highland
- Who is this actor playing Travis? Richard Dreyfuss? No… […] That's Daniel Stern?! (Workaholics, S03E13)
"My favorite meal is butt salad with extra butt."
"No, I don't like butt salad. My favourite salad is, is Asian salad."
"Asian salad is good…"
"Buttdorf!" (Workaholics, S03E13)
- Black Eyed Peas spoof (Kroll Show, S01E03)
"Cut the BS!"
"But I promised Barbra Streisand I'd never stab her again!" (30 Rock, S07E13)
- "The insurer's allure for valour were pure Kari Wuhrer." (30 Rock, S07E13)
- Dwight's friends: Ken Tremendous, Eric Wareheim, James Urbaniak, Chris Gethard, Badger on Breaking Bad (The Office, S09E13)
- A Nelly vs. J. Geils Band mash-up? (Glee, S04E12)
- Ron Cadillac is voiced by Jessica Walter's real-life husband (Archer, S04E03)
"Call me if you ever want to test drive the new Coupe de Ville."
"Well, actually, I just got a new El Camino."
"Oh, so you're all set. That'll hold way more Hispanics and lawnmowers." (Archer, S04E03)
- "If you're driving in a car, the gray-tufted warbler is the one that's cutting you off while fingering your mother, and it's in blackface." (Newsreaders, S01E03)
"If the gray-tufted warbler is my older brother Tom, he's, like, holding you underwater in the swimming pool, and he brings you up in just enough time to get a breath, your mouth is open, and he spits in your mouth, then he puts you back under, and then when you come back up, he says, 'Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father!,' and then he sticks you underwater, and as you're underwater, your heart has been broken by someone that you thought you loved and trusted, and when you come back up…"
"That's the gray-tufted warbler."
"Yeah, that would be a gray-tufted warbler, all right." (Newsreaders, S01E03)
- "Latino voter." (Newsreaders, S01E03)
- "Skateboarding is sort of the golf of Portland." (Portlandia, S03E07)
- "You airport is, like, only… It's 20 minutes to and from. That's not how cities are." (Portlandia, S03E07)